Forum: Advice / Emergency

What to wear to a TGI Fridays restaurant? a couple of hours!
By i_ballet
On Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:53 PM

Hi hi. I'm going to TGI fridays soon with some of my family friends and it was really late notice to I have no idea what to wear. Plus I've never been there so what's it like? Casual? or should I dress up a little bit?

6 Replies to What to wear to a TGI Fridays restaurant? a couple of hours!

re: What to wear to a TGI Fridays restaurant? a couple of hours!
By kaymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:56 PM
Dress casual. It's an all american restaurant type place (steak, hamburgers, sandwiches, pasta, stuff like that) it's not fancy at all. :)
By punkgirl59
On Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:01 PM
^ Yeah, pretty much. Jeans, tshirt, hoodie, nice pants, dress...whatever. I'm sure whatever you're wearing now is just fine. Very casual.

However, I would advise against ordering anything off the menu other than a water.

~*~Punkgirl~*~

Long live punk rocK
By Theresamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:01 PM
Casual. Dress however you want. I went into a TGI Fridays once not even wearing shoes, and no one noticed. I didn't stay, I was just placing a to go order. lol!
By AlwaysOnStagePremium member
On Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:22 PM
It's not a big deal. I went to TGI Friday's in my pajamas once. For usual instances, Jeans and a hoodie. It's pretty low-key. Kind of like an Applebees, or like Winsteads.
By ContrerasMell
On Sat Apr 03, 2021 03:28 AM
Well, this is simply magnificent work from the writer here, and I hope to learn about the new steakhouse dallas tx restaurant now. If you share this information with me now, I would greatly appreciate it.
By crystian
On Wed Aug 04, 2021 06:35 AM
Hungry? Don’t worry! I know the best place where you could get yourself nicely cooked, tasty <a href="https://www.yoranchsteakhouse.com/">steak dallas</a>. For more information check out the link given!

ReplySendWatch