Forum: Arts / Photos - Misc

Photos - Misc
My little garden and why I'm so sunburned
By Sumayah Comments: 6879, member since Wed Nov 12, 2008
On Fri Mar 27, 2009 07:37 PM

Here's my garden I planted over spring break. Well, I had to finish capping off the brick retaining wall first and got massively sunburned in the process. I just wanted to share my pretty flowers!

1) My main front flower bed - notice the fab brick work!
2) Origami flower
3) White ground cover flower (I forgot the name)
4) Yellow ground cover flower (also forgot the name)
5) Bougainvillea
6) Purple ground cover flower (I really should pay more attention to what I'm planting)
7) Purple flowering bush (I give up on names)
8) 2 year old climbing roses and right half of flower bed
9) The other massive climbing roses and left half of flower bed
10) My new container plants :D

4 Replies to My little garden and why I'm so sunburned

re: My little garden and why I'm so sunburned
By Chaconnemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 6359, member since Thu Jul 12, 2007
On Fri Mar 27, 2009 09:29 PM
I'm envious...all I get are dead plant and/or squirrels digging them up. However, our crocusses and daffodills are coming up and a few tulip buds are showing.

Lovely planting

Jon
By Sumayah Comments: 6879, member since Wed Nov 12, 2008
On Sun Mar 29, 2009 04:43 PM
The plants coming up behind the origami flowers are daffodils. I love daffodils, they're just so happy. :) I'm pleased with my flowers and those pictures were taken after the awful hailstorm we got so they all seem pretty hardy. I love the spring.
By punkgirl59 Comments: 4805, member since Wed Feb 13, 2002
On Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:21 AM
Aw, daffodils are my favorite flower! I agree, they're just so happy, I can't help but smile when I see them. It's a shame that they're only in season for such a short time. Have you seen Big Fish? There's a scene where the boy covers the girl's entire front yard with daffodils. I begged my boyfriend to do that at my house after I saw that, but to no avail, lol.

I'm jealous of your cute little garden. I wish I had the time and discipline to take care of one. Hopefully one day I'll have my own little daffodil garden too!

~*~Punkgirl~*~

Long live punk rocK
By dancegal2002 Comments: 924, member since Tue Feb 11, 2003
On Wed May 13, 2009 12:02 AM
wow, your such a keen gardner, and it has payed off!! All the flowers are so goregous!! good job!

ReplySendWatch