Forum: Skating / Figure Skating

Patrick Chan seems to be getting used to winning...maybe to much.
By rr_lover
On Sat Mar 28, 2009 08:44 PM

I was reading some articles about Patrick saying some pretty mean stuff about Brian Joubert.

Brian may not have the artistry quite yet, but come on Brian's an incredible skater and when hes on it's so difficult to beat him, even for our own home skaters Evan and Johnny, and that's because Brian has the quads.

Patrick's won everything that he's done, but notice almost all of those wins were at home in Canada, and he beat Evan in the FCC which he should not have at all.

So Patrick's gotta get used to playing with the big boys and not get so big headed. Evan won the worlds and DESEVERLY SO! USA USA! :D.

4 Replies to Patrick Chan seems to be getting used to winning...maybe to much.

re: Patrick Chan seems to be getting used to winning...maybe to much.
By Volans
On Mon Apr 13, 2009 01:45 AM
I really think quads are overrated. Especially when the landings are obviously so painful, and to get an extra rotation in they don't get to "step up" into the air as high.
By rr_lover
On Mon Apr 20, 2009 03:29 PM
They may be overrated but if there done right you can win with them, look at Brians past wins. When he's on it is very very tough to beat him, but i can't wait for next year :D Olympic Season!!!!!.
By groovygranmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Apr 21, 2009 04:01 PM
There are some great quad jumps landed today and the value is so high for a perfect one which Brian can do when on form

Just waiting for next year when we have the Olympics and just see how many quads we get

Mama DD's xxx

Comment #8201947 deleted
Removed by TheMidlakeMuse (78507) on 2009-05-05 17:37:31 Guess what? You have to actually contribute to the discussion to keep your comments from being deleted. Now you get to start from scratch!

ReplySendWatch