Popular Teachers

Need help finding a title for choreography by darcey
... I need a Title for a Solo - the Title needs to let the audience and judges know - what the piece...

Forum: Disco / Disco - 18+

Disco - 18+
Clairvoyants? en>fr fr>en
By IconDanceAcademy Comments: 1302, member since Wed Jun 27, 2007
On Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:23 AM

Hey,

I'm going to see a Clairvoyant at the beginning of May, and just wondered if anybody believes in it?

The clairvoyant I'm going to see uses tarot cards.

I've never been before, but I'm really looking forward to it.

Cassie x

7 Replies to Clairvoyants?

re: Clairvoyants? en>fr fr>en
By LittledancerJessmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1892, member since Tue Nov 25, 2008
On Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:35 AM
Yes Cassie I do believe in it and also have a friend who is a medium and have had readings myself which have been amazing and told me things noone could know, you just have to be careful as some who are not genuine will just do a cold reading meaning they just guess on things based on your reactions and so on, just dont give anything away other than yes or no, goodluck let us know how your reading goes.

Zoe
x
By yasminenergy Comments: 5784, member since Sun Sep 30, 2007
On Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:40 AM
Hiya cassie
Yes i love going to clairvoyants , mediums the lot.
I was only at one on friday night.

Some of the things they can tell you is unbelieveable
and you wonder how on earth they could know so much personal stuff about you.

But like zoe said there are a few that haven't a clue or give you crap readings.
But Hopefully you have a great reading

mel xx
By moomintrudemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2577, member since Mon Mar 10, 2003
On Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:42 AM
I've never been to one and I'd really like to. I guess I do believe upto a point. But think I'd have to go to make up my mind.

Let us know how you get on

MOOM
By champ_Gmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2789, member since Mon Apr 30, 2007
On Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:44 AM
hiya hunny

YES i have been and it was amazing...

she know things i have never told any one..

but please be careful and dont give any thing away like the others said..

love kelly xxx
By IconDanceAcademy Comments: 1302, member since Wed Jun 27, 2007
On Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:51 AM
I will DEFINATELY let you all know how I get on. It's 3 weeks on Sat!!(me, my mum, Claire and Keeley are going)

To be honest, even if it is a load of rubbish, I will still believe her! lol.

I will try so hard to not give any signals, but I just know if she picks up on recent events I'll be a blubbering wreck and give myself away. I'll try my best to remain neutral though.

Cassie x
By EvieandIslasmummember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3028, member since Mon Jan 30, 2006
On Wed Apr 15, 2009 06:07 AM
I'm so excited! I want to know if she knows I have twin girls. if she gets tht without me saying a thing I'll be putty in her hands :P lol x
By Helenmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 6304, member since Tue Dec 03, 2002
On Thu Apr 16, 2009 05:51 AM
I went to one just over 2 years ago and some of the things she said only I would know.

She told me I was going to have problems in work with someone with the name begining with 'S'

About a month or so later a man called Sam started, it wasn't until he got fired that I remembered what the woman had said.

Helen xxx

ReplySendWatch