Popular Teachers

Acro Duet (Ages 9 and 12) by KateC13
I have a duet to choreograph for two sisters. One is 9 and one is 12. They want an upbeat acro...

Forum: Advice / Emergency

Emergency
Richard Alston's Soda Lake... en>fr fr>en
By lizzielonghairmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1075, member since Wed Mar 02, 2005
On Fri Apr 17, 2009 03:05 PM

I have to write a costume essay by monday and I have no information apart from :
It's an abstract solo based on shape and space... I have no idea what the costume looks like or what the dance is like in general.

I missed the class where it was watched and my teacher would not lend me the DVD.

I've looked on youtube and google but I cant find anything!

Does anyone know where I can get a clip of this dance?

2 Replies to Richard Alston's Soda Lake...

re: Richard Alston's Soda Lake... en>fr fr>en
By toroandbruinmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3520, member since Fri Oct 10, 2008
On Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:22 PM
This sounds like an interesting dance. I tried Google Videos but couldn't find anything under the phrases "Richard Alston" "Soda Lake". (Remember, you need to use quote marks to search on phrases. "Richard Alston" alone, yes, there were some videos. But try Google Images and you'll get some stills. Not as good as the video, but maybe good enough. Not all the photos are from Soda Lake, of course. They're just from a page where it is mentioned.
images.google.com . . .
re: Richard Alston's Soda Lake... en>fr fr>en
By lizzielonghairmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1075, member since Wed Mar 02, 2005
On Sat Apr 18, 2009 02:19 AM
Thanks, I know know that there is a sculpture on the stage and she is dancing with it and mirroring the curves.

x

ReplySendWatch