Birthday Present for my 33 year-old Sister
By punkgirl59
On 04/26/2009 14:31:52
Hey, so my sister is turning 33 on Friday and I'm at a loss for gift ideas. We get along very well, live close to each other, and see each other often, but there is a 10 year age gap between us and we were never super close. So nowaday, I honestly have no clue what she even likes anymore. She's been married for 12 years, and has 4 little girls ranging from a brand new baby (January) to 7 years old. She's just a stay-at home mom, has a degree but doesn't work, just takes care of her girls. She likes stereotypical mom stuff: decorating the house, scrapbooking her kids' pictures, stuff like that. All of which is horrendously boring to me so I really can't relate. I really want to get her something different than just gift cards to restaraunts or craft stores, because between our 8 immediate family members, she's bound to end up with at least 7. My brain is fried with upcoming finals, and I just don't have any creativity left. Any ideas are appreciated. ~*~Punkgirl~*~ Long live punk rocK
re: Birthday Present for my 33 year-old Sister
By moomintrude
On 04/26/2009 15:25:26
I was going to suggest something similar....My sister turned 30 last summer and me and her are worlds apart in pretty much everything we do. shes pretty 'girly', likes being a homemaker, cooking, hates the outdoors, etc, etc. I'm a tomboy, love the outdoors, hate fashion, etc. I planned a day at a day spa for her (they usually have some good deals online) it was a good day and really brought us together. plus you get pampered too ;) if you dont fancy that, how about signing her up up for some sort of scrapbooking/craft type class/workshop or something? you said she enjoys that sort of thing and it would also give her a break?? MOOM
By punkgirl59
On 04/28/2009 22:07:46
The spa thing is actually a great idea, I don't know why I didn't think of it before. She barely has time to get out of the house for a date with her husband, and I know she never has time alone. It's understandable, with 3 little girls and a 2 month-old baby, but I bet she'd love a day without them. Plus, we have another sister and we all get along well, so I think it would be fun to set something up for the three of us. Thanks for the suggestions! ~*~Punkgirl~*~ Long live punk rocK
By loz46
On 06/10/2009 05:22:02
Hi yes I agree with the spa idea. I have 3 kids and am the same age and recently has a spa day out its the first time for years I felt i was floating. I shall ask for that this years birthday!
By geebranz
On 03/13/2021 22:54:01
a furniture would be great [url="https://storageshedsspokane.com"]spokane sheds[/url] https://storageshedsspokane.com

© 2022 - www.dance.net -- 01/26/2022 23:49:38