Forum: Advice / Cars & Driving

Page:
Page 2 of 3: 1 2 3
re: Show me your wheels!
By PattyPremium member
On Sun May 03, 2009 08:08 PM
My car looks the same as the picture. His name is Arnold (after Arnold Rimmer on Red Dwarf).

What's the make/model? Year? 2006 Nissan Tiida, automatic.

What's the MPG/KPL like? I have no idea. A full tank lasts me about 2 and a half weeks usually.

Did you buy it new or used? New.

How do you like your vehicle? I love it. There is so much space, it's great to drive and it takes off surprisingly quickly (I learnt to drive in a V8 so it was quite a change). It's a comfortable car and easy to park.

How often do you use your vehicle? Every day. It gets driven the 10 minutes to uni almost every day and the 30-45 minutes to the boyfriends house a couple of times a week.

Would you recommend this make/model to anyone else? Yep. I've never had a problem with it. The brakes squeak a bit at the moment but he's due for a service. There is so much room in this car and the back seat is huge. I can fit 3 tall males in the back comfortably. That was the main reason we chose the Tiida over some of the other cars in the same price range.
By martha_grahammember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon May 04, 2009 05:06 AM
Edited by martha_graham (144775) on 2009-05-04 05:11:23 It wasn't really readable
That is my boyfriend on our family vehicle! I am getting my licence this summer so I am just riding on the back for now.

What's the make/model? Year?
Suzuki GSX-R 2007
What's the MPG/KPL like?
That i don't know
Did you buy it new or used?
It was bought new in 2007
How do you like your vehicle?
I have to say it is great fun, I am adrenalin junky and this bike is feeding it. The best thing is we are living close to Germany and there is no speed limit. I can just say Oh boy this is thing is powerful. Alone my boyfriend drove over 270 km/h on it with me the fastest was 190 km/h and I can say you really feel the speed on it. I definitely like motorbikes more than car
How often do you use your vehicle?
On every sunny day
Would you recommend this make/model to anyone else?
Definitely it is awesome

P.S. I bought the prettiest helmet ever www.shoei-europe.com . . .
re: Show me your wheels! (karma: 1)
By moomintrudemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed May 06, 2009 04:04 PM
Image hotlink - 'http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/imgser-uk/servlet/media?id=905312657'

The main pic is my actual car covered in snow on my drive :D the pic above isnt my car but is the same make and model.

My car is a 1993 VW polo fox coupe :) he is called Mike

What's the MPG/KPL like?

No idea...but I can fill up my tank with £20 of petrol (unleaded) and that can usually last me a week or so, I usually do three days of an hour each way, motorway driving. and the other four days are just shorter journeys around town.

I got it second hand, although it had only had one owner from new before me and had stupidly low mileage..I think it was about 30,000 miles in 14 years! I got it in 2007 and its a lot higher now :P I got a really good deal too, my dad got the guy down to only £700 for him :D

I love my car, because its all mine...I paid cash for it up front, I pay tax, MOT, insurance, petrol and for the increasing amount of work it needs doing on it :( I'm sad as I'm getting a new car next year when I get my student loan. I love Mike but he is getting old now, and costing too much to repair all the time

everyday!! I dont think there is really any day I dont use him. maybe the occasional day off or weekend? I usually use him several times a day too.

yes :D I think if a car has lasted this long (Mike is now 16) and has only needed work doing in the last year, then thats pretty good. Also I think my car is a perfect size for me, not too big, not too small. and is easy to drive and pretty sturdy.

MOOM
By irishdaydreamermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed May 06, 2009 04:50 PM
Edited by irishdaydreamer (182413) on 2009-05-06 16:53:35
Edited by irishdaydreamer (182413) on 2009-05-06 16:55:34
Edited by irishdaydreamer (182413) on 2009-05-06 16:56:17
Image hotlink - 'http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee213/irishdaydreamer/usa_2009_hyundai_elantra_sdn_4_x_ex.jpg'

This is Winnifred! (Named after Winnifred in Once Upon A Mattress) Well, it's a stock photo, but it looks exactly the same. :D And she's not actually mine, but the family car. But since I drive her, I thought I'd put her up. :P

Hyundai Elantra 2008

What's the MPG/KPL like?
About... 30MPG

New, 3 months ago.

I LOVE driving it. It handles really well, and we haven't had any problems with it. There's tons of space inside, and lots of cool little compartments to stash stuff. The trunk is huge, and since we lug costume stuff around all the time, it's perfect for us. I've driven it on the interstate, and while it's small, it's not so small that I feel like I'm going to get squished. It accelerates quickly, and stops on a dime. It's really, really easy to park, and city driving is not a problem. I love this car!
Oh yes. Winifred has been awesome.

By MathLovermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed May 06, 2009 06:11 PM
Image hotlink - 'http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/DrCoolJamz/Yarisetc-8.jpg'

What's the make/model? Year? I own a 2007 Toyota Yaris Liftback

What's the MPG/KPL like? I get about 35mpg.

Did you buy it new or used? Brand new. It only had 4 miles on it when I picked it up!

How do you like your vehicle? I *LOVE* my car. It's the perfect size for me. I used to drive a 4-door Chevy Blazer and I was constantly having people ask me to drive when we went on road trips or when people needed to move or when people wanted to go to Home Depot or the plant nursery. I'm never asked these things anymore! I get amazing mileage and I think my car is adorable. It's fun to drive and easy to park. I would buy another in an instant.

How often do you use your vehicle? Every day.

Would you recommend this make/model to anyone else? Most definitely.

-Megan-
By dangslowmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed May 06, 2009 06:24 PM
Edited by dangslow (68577) on 2009-05-06 18:33:35
I have two main rides. The first one is a 1966 Toyota FJ40 landcruiser. I've had it for about 15 years and have probably turned every rusty bolt on the thing. This pic was taken in Canyonlands National Park and I am totally sucking in my gut when this pic was taken.

Cold Cruiser
Image hotlink - 'http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/dangslow/nov122006035.jpg'

My white 66 and the Lovely Mrs Dangslow's maroon 73 with power steering and AC
Image hotlink - 'http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/dangslow/nov122006001-1.jpg'

I get about 14 mpg with the Chevy V8 383 stroker with holley fuel injection, nv4500 stick shift with overdrive. When I put that engine in 12 years ago it would pick the front tires up off the ground when I floored it. I dont think I would recommend an old convertible Landcruiser like this to just anyone because in stock form they are difficult to drive and they are not well mannered at highway speed. Mine is flawless, but it's also better than most.

The second pic is my 1992 FJ80 Toyota Landcruiser. I got it for 2k with a bad engine, then swapped in a 4bt Isuzu Diesel. It has lockers and an aftermarket orion transfer case and it gets about 25 miles a gallon. As you can see, there is almost nothing that the thing cant climb. I still havent hooked up the AC yet after the engine swap, and the frame is starting to crack up at the left motor mount, so it's due for some work soon, but for right now I just rattle around town in it and be happy. I would recommend an old FJ60 Landcruiser to just about anyone. I think the FJ60 is one of the most comfortable and well built Landcruisers ever made which is saying a LOT.

Funny... I dont have a pic of my FJ60...
By Chaconnemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed May 06, 2009 09:07 PM
No photo because everyone knows what a Camry is.

I drive a 2009 Toyota Camry XLE. Congratulate me, I have become my mother! It is bright red. I got it in November. I get 28/29 MPG in ordinary suburban driving. I haven't been any more than
40 miles away from here and I only have 5000 miles on it. I am still discovering buttons on the thing. It is the top of the line Camry and it can solve problems I didn't know I had. I actually wanted to get a Toyota Solara which I had before this car, but they stopped making it. This is my sixteen car (counting the ones my wife drives...she has a 2005 Toyota Highlander SUV, the bigger vehicle because she is always hauling grandsons around. I seldom drive her car and she seldom drives mine. When together, I alway drive my car. [I am extremely nervous when someone else is driving, probably a result of being in a horrific crash when I was a passenger in a totalled car when I was in college. I will ride with my wife and my kids, but that is about all. I absolutely refuse to ride with my stepfather or mother-in-law (she was driving the car that got totalled.] I buy all my cars new now. I've only had 4 used cars...my first one, one I bought just to prove that my (then) business could support one, one which actually was for my kids when they were in college though I drove it quite a bit after we had given them a newer one and one that I bought virtually new (13,000 miles) when a girl in my office had trouble making payments after a divorce, she took my older model of the same car in trade so she had wheels herself.

I've been retired over 9 years so I don't work anymore. When I did work I had a 44 mile/day RT commute.

Almost half of my mileage now is dragging me and my violin to rehearsals/concerts that I play. Much of the rest is running to Home Depot/Lowes for building supplies as I'm doing a lot of work on our house. Together, my wife and I make an awful lot of Costco runs.

I am a big Toyota fan. Every car I've had except the first four (Toyota wasn't a presences when I had those) has been some model of Toyota. 1 Camry, 1 Corolla, 1 Highlander and all the rest Celica's, whose demise I really lament. I don't even look at other brands anymore.

Jon
By live2danceemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed May 06, 2009 10:21 PM
here are my wheels... for now. :)

I really have a white 02 Ford Explorer Limited. The mileage stinks. And right now she needs a new trans.. so until I get the money for a new trans, the bike it is! ;)
By Naivohwmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed May 06, 2009 11:33 PM
Edited by treblemaker18 (78074) on 2009-05-06 23:35:06
Image hotlink - 'http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y299/wanderlust_uk2003/2002mazdaprotege_a.jpg'

2002 Mazda Protege EX. That's a stock photo, but it's just like mine.

What's the MPG/KPL like?

I am a horrible, awful car owner and I don't know what my MPG is. But it makes about 300 miles a tank at hwy speeds (I also don't know my tank capacity and I'm too lazy to look it up)

My parent's bought it new and I sort of gradually weasled it out of their hands.

I love it. Mostly because it's a manual transmission. I hate automatics. It's a nice little car, good handling and a bit of a kick, even thought it's all stock.

Almost every day, although I am trying to ride my bicycle more. My mom is a rabid cycling commuter, and I should probably drive the car less and bike like her :?

Yeah, I think it's a great car. Very reliable, it's never had any big mechanical problems. Although the brakes are starting to leap frog a little, so that'll need to be addressed soon. It's the second Mazda my family has had, and the first one was a great car too. (Mid 90's protege, long gone now though)
By punkgirl59
On Wed May 06, 2009 11:50 PM
Edited by punkgirl59 (21679) on 2009-05-06 23:54:39 Found a smaller picture!
Image hotlink - 'http://news.hspn.com/content_images/2006/old/mazda3detail2.jpg'

What's the make/model? Year? I have a 2006 Mazda3 5-speed. Her name is Sadie, after one of my favorite patients who passed away right before I bought her.

What's the MPG/KPL like? 35-40 Highway, 30-35 City

Did you buy it new or used? She was used. The owner before me was an old man who had had her for 6 months and never used her. She was virtually brand new.

How do you like your vehicle? I love my car. It's the perfect size for me and it's super cute. It's also super reliable and gets great gas mileage. I've never had any problems with her.

How often do you use your vehicle? Every day. My school and work are both 45 minutes away so she sees a lot of road.

Would you recommend this make/model to anyone else? For sure. She's a handy little thing and cute to boot. I've had her for almost 3 years after I wrecked my Mitsubishi Mirage, and the only thing I've had to do is get 2 new tires after I blew one out on a drive to Vegas.

~*~Punkgirl~*~

Long live punk rocK
By SunshinePointemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu May 07, 2009 12:23 PM

1981 Feetsies.

What's the MPG/KPL like?

It's like paying nothing at all!

Came new, but now has lots of mileage logged after 28 years of ownership.

It's perfect. The best part is I can give my ride a different look every day to match my outfit.

Every day. I walk to work, walk to the gym, walk to the grocery store...you get the idea.

Absolutely. I know not everyone is lucky enough to live in a metro area that has good public transportation to help out with the rainy days and super long distances but reducing your carbon footprint by walking is wonderful for the environment. Not to mention I'm in much better shape and I can walk miles at a time without batting an eyelash. I used to think that owning a car was the only way to live - now I can't imagine going back to full time car ownership.
By SammyAnnmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu May 07, 2009 01:06 PM
Edited by SammyAnn (102502) on 2009-05-07 13:10:22
It's a 2001 Ford Focus

What's the MPG/KPL like?
You know, I don't even know. I haven't really driven it much for myself, because I've only got my learner's permit, but I know it gets better gas mileage than my parent's van and truck.

It's used.

I love it! Of course, I'm happy just HAVING a car. My grandparents surprised me with it for my 18th birthday and I was shocked...as you can probably tell from the pictures.

Well right now I don't drive it by myself...but my parents use it almost every day, and once I get my license I'll be using it every day I'm sure.

Yes, everyone I know who has driven a Focus has loved it and they are cute and reliable.

*Edit*
Found another hilarious picture.

Image hotlink - 'http://i41.tinypic.com/atte2u.jpg'
re: Show me your wheels! (karma: 2)
By leanne__TFSOD
On Thu May 07, 2009 01:17 PM
This is my gorgeous car :)

shes called Moomin,

I had her since i passed my test 2 months after my 17th birthday :)

I love her to bit's, I've Done 26,000 Miles in her in 10 months.

I's a 1.6 Mini Cooper Sport.
Shes my little speed demon ;)
beat all my mates in ther corsas haha

Leanne x
By Supergirlmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon May 11, 2009 04:37 AM
Edited by Supergirl (69641) on 2009-05-11 04:45:30 Added a bit
Image hotlink - 'http://leeds.gumtree.com/posting_images/10/37611910__1239797474__1__1-049325d68727f69c6b6c4bb58c80d7ca.__big__.jpg'

This is my car :) well not actually but its practically the same.
Except some nasty person keyed it ALL THE WAY down the passengers side, its pretty deep and I think I'll need a re-spray :( This happened in December and i cried when i saw what the nasty person had done..!

Leanne I am totally jealous! I will have a mini cooper in October (gotta get my 1 years no claims first- touch wood! As the insurance on a mini is soo expensive :( )

I'm a bit of a car Geek/Freak LOL.
I LOVE CARS, thanks to my Father.
I am so sad that I can tell what car is behind me in the dark by identifying their headlights :/.... I know thats sad right?

What's the make/model? Year? Its a 1.2 Renault Clio Dynamique sport 2001
What's the MPG/KPL like? It does about 35-38 MPG which is quite good for a car of its age
Did you buy it new or used? Used
How do you like your vehicle? Its perfect for a first car!
How often do you use your vehicle? I probably drive everyday in the evenings, I lift share to work so i drive 2/3 times a week to and from work.
Would you recommend this make/model to anyone else? Yep, it does everything it needs to, and is a good runner. It goes quite quickly to for a little engine.

Lauren
By Euphoriamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon May 11, 2009 11:52 AM
^someone keyed my old Toyota Yaris when I lived in a dodgy area of Newcastle under Lyme whilst at uni...and I cried too.

I also dreamt of finding the little scroat who'd done it, and breaking each of (probably) his fingers. Humph.
By Chaconnemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon May 11, 2009 07:25 PM
^Euphoria, Someone scrathed the "F word" on the hood of my wife's car when she was a school principal. She caught who did it, a student at the school who apparently was not aware it was the principal's car. He was identified from a security camera. He was expelled from school and forced to transfer to another school.

^^^^Sammy Ann, What a beautiful car! one would never guess that the car is 8 years old. Was it ever driven?

Jon
By LoveToDance1867member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun May 17, 2009 11:21 PM

Mine is a 2006, Mitsubishi Lancer OZ Rally art

What's the MPG/KPL like?

40MPG

New off the lot in 06, had 51 KM on it from the drive off one lot to the one I bought from

I love it still 3 years later :)

Daily, multiple times a day

Yes, Mitsubishi has the best warranty, is a great make and has some pretty stylish vehicles.

And any other facts you'd like to add!

I call it my Canary because it's canary yellow and my alarm system chirps like one and it fly's like the wind :)

I saved up, researched and shopped around for about 2 years before I bought my car. I didn't want help or a co-signer and everyone told me I wouldn't be able to get financing on my own so one trip up to Edmonton, the family went to the mall while I went to do my own shopping. Test drove a few and fell in love with the Lancer. 2 hours later, keys in hand I drove my brand new car off the lot with financing in my name only like I wanted. I got back to my sister's place and when everyone came back, I let them figure it out and they really didn't believe the car was mine or that I'd do it on my own.
I just say, shouldn't underestimate me :) It's one of my biggest accomplishments and I did it on my own. I also signed a 5 year term, I've had it 3 and it will be paid off early next year. My parents didn't think I had anything put away nor would I be able to make payments but there's alot they didn't and still don't know about me. Next stop, a surprise house they won't know about lol.
By Ampersandmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:32 AM
So, it's not a car, but I figured I would give my main mode of transportation some time in the spotlight anyway ;)

It is a fixed gear bike I custom built for myself based off a late 70's steel nishiki frame that I bought. I made it two years ago, her name is Blue Steel (name that movie reference...) and she is puuuuurty. I made her after my old road bike (named Pinkerton, because, guess what, it was pink and I was an old school weezer fan, not gonna lie...) bit the dust. literally. :/

What's the MPG/KPL like?
Fossil fuels arn't really her thing.

Half the parts are new, and half are used. She is definitely a one of a kind bike though.

I love it! I have some small changes that I would like to make down the line in regards to comfier handle bars and a nicer seat, but for now, she's the bee's knees.

When I lived in center city philadelphia, I used her almost everyday. Now that I live just outside of the city I use her less, but I am hoping to change that.

It depends on what your needs are, but a similar bike could be a great investment! Because she has only one gear she wouldn't be good for long rides, but for city riding and zipping from place to place she is great. The fixed gear also allows for better speed/braking control in inclement weather (nothing too crazy, but a little rain won't deter me from using her.) She is light, fast, colorful and has less parts than the normal bike, so doesn't need as much maintenance or have as big of a chance of something going wrong.

I guess I should explain what the photos are of, ha.
1. A photo from when I ordered the old bike off of e-bay, so essentially what the frame looked like before I gave it a make-over. I don't know if you can really see it, but the handle bar tape had panda bears on it! I wanted to keep it, but unfortunately had to take it off in order to fix up the brakes. o well. pink is always good ;)
2. A shot of the whole bike
3. another shot.
4. note the sweet leopard print seat ;)
5. little plastic flowers in the wheels that I actually took off of an old disney princess bike I bought for an art project. :P
6. another view of the flowers, wheels, and pink chain.

I think when I get a car I am going to be upset that I can't customize the colors and parts quite like I was able to on my bike!
By majeremember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Jul 03, 2009 04:06 PM
Side view
Image hotlink - 'http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h61/majere_photos/Car/PICT0750.jpg'

My highly damaged left front turn signal
Image hotlink - 'http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h61/majere_photos/Car/PICT0751.jpg'

The other one aka what it's supposed to look like
Image hotlink - 'http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h61/majere_photos/Car/PICT0752.jpg'

Nissan logo
Image hotlink - 'http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h61/majere_photos/Car/PICT0753.jpg'

1994 Nissan Sentra
What's the MPG/KPL like?
Very good. I don't feel like actually doing the math.
Used
I LOVE it.
Just about every day.
Sure.
By Nicola_xmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:17 PM
Edited by Nicola_x (80323) on 2009-07-05 12:19:12 add
Heres my new car.... (an internet image, identical, except the number plate, lol)

Its a Skoda Fabia sport 1.6 2007

What's the MPG/KPL like?

Approx 35 MPG

Used, only 20,000 miles on the clock and one owner. Bought from a car dealer.

I love love love it. It is really 'me' and I'm enjoying cruising around getting to know it, lol

Only had it four days, used it every day and fully intend to continue doing so as I need it for work :)

Definately, I was cautious of a Skoda due to past reputations but it is a great car. Looks nice too!

And any other facts you'd like to add!

It has bucket seats and red seatbelts! Woo!

I only just passed my test but have wanted a car for such a long time.

Nicola x
By moomintrudemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Jul 05, 2009 01:15 PM
Edited by moomintrude (59118) on 2009-07-05 13:26:33 pic didnt seem to work so hotlinked it
Edited by moomintrude (59118) on 2009-07-05 13:27:26 ok...now it turned up?? hmmmmmm

This isn't my actual car...as mine hasn't even been built yet :D but this is what my new car will look like. I ordered it last week and it should be here in the next month or so :D I'm thinking that she will be called Lola but I'm not 100% sure yet :?

What's the make/model? Year? 2009 Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-i 5-speed Manual, 3 door hatchback.

What's the MPG/KPL like? roughly 61.4 miles per imperial gallon (depending on where its being driven, etc)

Did you buy it new or used? BRAND NEW!!! :D

How do you like your vehicle? well I dont have it yet...but I took it for a test drive for three hours and it was lovely! It was a nice smooth yet nippy ride. Plenty of room for a small car. I drove a blue one but I decided to choose the red instead as I've wanted a red car for ages :D

How often do you use your vehicle? well I use my current car everyday..so i think i'll use this one everyday too. I go to university, dance, work and to my university placements in it and also use it to visit my friends a lot as I live pretty much in the middle of nowhere.

Would you recommend this make/model to anyone else? yeah I'm pretty sire I would. I've had a few people tell me what a good little car it is. Toyotas are known for their reliabilty so thats all good. I dont think this would make a very good family car as it only has four seats and a pretty small boot. but for a ingle girl/couple I think it would be ace :D

MOOM
By FeelLikeDancinPremium member
On Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:24 AM
Edited by FeelLikeDancin (104159) on 2009-07-06 11:28:30 an -> a
Ok, I think I shall reply to this thread now because I've had my car for like four-ish years now and I finally got my license last week. I am 22. ;) I passed on my first try! I think the guy was hitting on me though, but that's besides the point...I can drive my car by myself now! YAY! :D

Anyway, these are photos I found on the internet because it just occurred to me that I actually don't have any pictures of my car for some reason. Looks the same as these photos anyway, except I don't have a front license plate on - I have one, I am just too lazy to bother putting it on.

So, it's black and it's a 2000 Acura Integra LS. It's a hatchback. It has a sunroof, a spoiler, and a CD player and great air conditioning...I've totally been rocking out in my car for the last week with the A/C on because it has been deathly hot out here and I am definitely enjoying myself! I bought it used from some really hot guy from Russia. I am not exactly sure what the gas mileage is, but it seems to be pretty good. I use my car about every day or every other. It's only got about 40,000 miles on it so far so it should last me a while. I forget what the other questions are, but I like my car very much indeed! :)
By majeremember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Aug 23, 2009 05:34 PM
I got a new car. or rather my mom did and is "letting" me drive it.

2009 Chevy Cobalt.

Image hotlink - 'http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h61/majere_photos/Car/082009_174400.jpg'
By SaraTheGrouchmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Aug 26, 2009 04:25 PM
My new clunker! 18 mpg combined! WOO!
By GetRhythmmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Aug 26, 2009 06:37 PM
Wow, lots of Cobalts, eh?

What's the make/model? Year? 2005 Mitsubishi Galant

What's the MPG/KPL like? Ya know, I've had it 2 years now and I don't remember what the dealership said.... it's pretty average.

Did you buy it new or used? Used.

How do you like your vehicle? I call it "the bat mobile" because the inside is all black. Black leather, black steering wheel, black console, dark black windows. I even had a cop ask me once if my tint was "legal" and I was like, "I bought it like this. Why don't you ask the previous owner?" :) It's really too big for me though. I can never find parallel spaces big enough and people are constantly hitting my poor baby with their doors!

How often do you use your vehicle? Every day.

Would you recommend this make/model to anyone else? Someone who isn't in college where they park next to other people's crappy cars that they don't mind denting (and denting others' cars). Or someone with a lot of people to haul around.

I'm shopping for a new car. I'm thinking either a Scion or a Mini Cooper. I test drove a mini the other day and fell in love!
Page:
Page 2 of 3: 1 2 3

ReplySendWatch