Forum: Advice / Cars & Driving

HAHA You shouldve seen my neighbours face!!!
By pinkbeaniemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu May 07, 2009 08:18 AM

So we have one of those really rude pesky neighbours who is always looking out of the curtain at everyone who walks down our street and really doesnt get on with very many people! They are always trying to better everyone else be it there garden, their new extansion on the back of the house......a massive sunroom....when the sun doesnt even shine in that direction. doh! and they drive a BMW. Well, you shouldve seen the look on the husbands face the other day when my dad drove into our drive in his friends rollsroyce! Oh yess! A £200,000 car! haha. i couldnt stop cracking up! I was like "dad you finally bought your new car! Fabulous!" and then we all drove off down the street for fish and chips in it and came back and parked it in our drive again for the evening. HAHAHAHA. You could hear the mans"tutting" at us from his from his living room window!! Of course it is my dads friends car and he had gone out for the evening and left his car (and chaufer might i add) at our house chilling waiting for the phone to ring to pick him up and take him home) But of course, none of us could resist teasing the neighbour! hahaha.

Heres a couple of pictures... it beats our clapped out volvo anyday!! better play the lottoery on saturday and by one next week!!..... teehee.

3 Replies to HAHA You shouldve seen my neighbours face!!!

re: HAHA You shouldve seen my neighbours face!!!
By freestysteffmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu May 07, 2009 09:48 AM
This really made me lol !
By smileywomanmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu May 07, 2009 04:32 PM
First, GORGEOUS car!

Your neighbor sounds like he's caught in the fast track of making everything bigger (and thinks it's better) than those around him. Some people are like that. Sad really, puts too much emphasis on materialistic items.

How was the car to ride in? I rode in a Jaguar once and it wasn't anything special. I think Rolls Royce's are very lovely cars and always wondered how smooth the ride is inside of one.

Cheers! :)
By pinkbeaniemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu May 07, 2009 04:47 PM
Oh my gosh! it is just amazing inside!! The seats are leather, of course but the carpet is so plush your feet just sink into it....its like the kind of carpet you'd have in the queens living room!! haha. And there is soooo much leg room in the back!! It like when you get in the back of a black cab in london...hmmm, that wasnt a very classy similie, but you get the idea! And there are sooo many gadgets! To start with the rolls royce figure goes down inside the car when the car is locked so no-one can snap it off. The back doors have pop open buttons on the inside that you press to well, open the doors of course! And then if its raining there i another button that pops open a secret bit with an umbrella for you! no more forgetting your brolly!!
If you look closely on the dashboard picture you'll see a mobile phone. its usually hidden. there is another button and when you press it this flat bit kind of flips over and there is phone on it! Magic! I dont have a clu what all the rest of the buttons are for!!
It was a really smooth ride although some of our streets are so narrow i was scared we were gonna go flying to the parked cars! It was really cool though cos everyone turned their head to stare! Felt like an actual celebrity!!!! haha.

So yeah it was an amazing ride!! Carpet is definitely my favourite bit though....not quite sure why, i guess cos cars dont really have carpets!! haha.

BB x

ReplySendWatch