Forum: Arts / Philosophy

Page:
Page 2 of 21 2
re: Ouiji board?
By novicedancer1991member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1455, member since Fri Aug 28, 2009
On Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:18 PM
I've never used an ouiji board, and I'm not really sure what to think about them. I'm not really quick to believe stories about the supernatural, but I've heard some really creepy stories about them ,and I've heard people who are not supersitious call them evil.

About what CatoMatay said about "Light as a feather Stiff as a board" , my sisters and I did that once and we didn't even reilize that the person was supposed to rise up by themselves, we though the point of it was that somehow they were a lot easier to lift that way. We got it to work, and it was cool how it didn't really feel like anyone was lifting any weight.But I know it wouldn't have worked if we hadn't been trying.
By staygold123 Comments: 482, member since Sat Jun 28, 2008
On Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:00 AM
I've never used one, nor do I plan to. EVER. anyway, this reminded me of part of the time travelers wife (this isn't really a spoiler because it's at the beginning) and Clare uses one and they ask it who likes clare and it says "Henry" and then they ask who that is and it says "husband" and this was like 10 years before they get married (not a spoiler either because it's the title)
By MJeanette Comments: 1286, member since Fri Dec 26, 2008
On Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:01 AM
staygold123 wrote:

I've never used one, nor do I plan to. EVER. anyway, this reminded me of part of the time travelers wife (this isn't really a spoiler because it's at the beginning) and Clare uses one and they ask it who likes clare and it says "Henry" and then they ask who that is and it says "husband" and this was like 10 years before they get married (not a spoiler either because it's the title)

Since that's in a movie, though, it's not really the same.
By staygold123 Comments: 482, member since Sat Jun 28, 2008
On Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:07 AM
Edited by staygold123 (198340) on 2009-09-12 11:45:22 That part was kinda mean. Sorry
MJeanette wrote:

staygold123 wrote:

Since that's in a movie, though, it's not really the same.

Ok, not trying to be rude, but I have two things to say:

1. Its from the book, I don't know if its in the movie because I haven't seen it.

2. I was just stating that that was what I thought of when I read this thread. I NEVER said that it was the same and I never said that this was proof. I was just simply saying that I this thread reminded me of this part of the book.
By Piano_on_Pointemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1483, member since Fri Mar 20, 2009
On Sat Sep 26, 2009 09:54 PM
Gosh, reading these stories are making me jumpy. Especially Munkenstein's. My phone vibrated and a gust of wind hit my arm (either from the AC or my imagination) right after I pushed the "reply" button and I jumped and gasped. Lol.
Anyway, I've always sort of wanted to use a ouija board, but I know not to because they open doors to hitchhikers and evil spirits. My house is sort of..haunted, I don't know if it is or not exactly. The woman who lived her before us died in the house, but she was nice. We've had some weird things happen though. Such as, right after we moved in, we were watching TV and the water turned on in the kitchen. An episode of Roseanne recorded the other day. No one in the family watches Roseanne... And I'm trying to think of the other one, but I can't remember..

I just spent 30+ minutes trying to find a bible verse I found a week or two ago about how Ouija boards are bad and whatnot, and I was going to put it on here, but I couldn't find it!
By DanceDynamicmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3249, member since Thu Jan 23, 2003
On Tue Sep 29, 2009 03:01 PM
I DO believe they are real, and for that, I've never messed with one. I think if you go looking for demonic things, you'll find them. I for one, don't want to find them lol.

When my Mom played with one when she was 18, she asked it how many children she would have. IT told her two boys and two girls. Lo and behold..Lisa,Ronnie,Kyle, and Brenna(Cest Moi). IT also told her friend her father would die a horrible death and the rest of her family would have a lot of termoil. Later that year, the girl's Father was decapiated, and she hung herself in her front lawn. Mom also said they felt a cold and heavy presence, and almost like they couldn't move.

So no thank you...::shudders::

love,
DanceDynamic
By Kekoamember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 8949, member since Sat Jul 19, 2003
On Tue Sep 29, 2009 03:54 PM
I tried it with a cheap one as a young teen. We were all giggly, so it didn't do much.

I neither believe nor disbelieve in them. I'd be open to trying it for real.
Page:
Page 2 of 21 2

ReplySendWatch