Forum: General / Jazz / Lyrical

any good solo songs? + does anyone know where to get this version?!
By Vanity_Lu
On Mon Jun 08, 2009 04:58 PM

Well I've decided I might do a solo next year and I need songs. I've checked all over these forums! I've found some I like but not sure if I've found something thats perfect for me. I found the PERFECT songs by Idina Menzel but two people already danced to them this year (Defying Gravity and I Stand). If you find songs that sound kind of like those or if you think they'd be good for a 13 year old girl please tell me! I also found the song This Girl by Nikki Flores.

Also, I LOVE the song River Deep by Celine Dion, but I want a slowed down version. IF YOU CAN FIND THIS, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME! :)
Thankyouu!

2 Replies to any good solo songs? + does anyone know where to get this version?!

re: any good solo songs? + does anyone know where to get this version?!
By xjustdance_
On Thu Jun 11, 2009 08:51 PM
To find songs similar to ones you already like you can use pandora.com which generates playlists based on similar song qualities as the one you enter.

For a slowed down version of the Celine Dion song you can use any basic music editor and create you're own.

Good Luck with your search!
re: any good solo songs? + does anyone know where to get this version?!
By liltapdollmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Jun 12, 2009 07:40 AM
I Stand is a wonderful song!

A girl at my studio who is 11 did that song last year and the dance was beautiful!

ReplySendWatch