Job: Film & TV / Actors Wanted

Searching for Actors/Actresses for up coming Plays
By MACENT
Posted On Wed Jun 10, 2009 06:18 PM
MAKING A CHANGE ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY
Philadelphia, PA, United States

Deadline: Tue Jun 30, 2009
Audition Date: Open
Contact: E-mail: info@makingachangeent.com, Phone: 267-251-1156 or Website: www.makingachangeent.com
About MAKING A CHANGE ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY
Making A Change Entertainment Company aspires to instill within its company members, entertainment community, and all of its audiences the meaning of leadership, teamwork, friendship, family values, and a positive attitude through the amazing and most enjoying art of Dance, Acting, Modeling, Singing and Rapping. MAC Entertainment Company is about inspiring people to make a change in the world by providing inspirational performances, workshops, lectures and residencies. MAC Entertainment Company is about bringing together talents to learn and cherish the art in many ways. Finally, MAC Entertainment Company is about "Family," and family is everybody whom we live life with. These are the people who we don't leave behind or ever forget - company member, fellow entertainer, or spectator, we all make it MAC. We as ambitious dreamers always strive for excellence within ourselves, committing to never accept ordinary.

Auditions

Searching for actors and actresses to join new performing arts company for upcoming plays.

For more info e-mail info@makingachangent.com or visit makingachangeent.com

1 Replies to Searching for Actors/Actresses for up coming Plays

re: Searching for Actors/Actresses for up coming Plays
By Ravenfairie205
On Thu Apr 17, 2014 04:34 PM
I am interested in audition information. I am a dancer mainly but I also have experience singing and acting.

ReplySendWatch