Forum: General / Administrative

Page:
Page 2 of 21 2
re: IrishChampion perma banned.
By Theresamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 34891, member since Wed May 22, 2002
On Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:09 AM
That, and Theresa is a fake moderator. (Possibly my all-time favourite claim by a DDNer having a tantrum!)

lol - right? I've been called alot of things, but fake moderator ranks pretty high on the list.
By rainbow_rawr Comments: 642, member since Wed Mar 11, 2009
On Thu Jun 25, 2009 04:13 PM
Ayoka wrote:

Besides the fact I can never follow what you people are talking about on the ID boards. Seriously, ID is like a foreign language.

Cause we're just that amazing :)
On Thu Jun 25, 2009 04:14 PM
Wait...I've got the right maddyrockets thread, right?
www.dance.net . . .
By oooshinymember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1876, member since Wed Dec 12, 2007
On Thu Jun 25, 2009 04:24 PM
Ha, yesh.

ad against me a 6 year old trying to help my community be a better place

Endless lolz.
On Thu Jun 25, 2009 04:29 PM
this post is overr. noboby on ddn cares enugh to help a 6 year old dancer. i wood say most of you are hartles, and some are wondrful. all people wrote negaitivaly on this post, ad against me a 6 year old trying to help my community be a better place. now i have learned absolotly nobody cares.

emo much?

love the creative spelling :P
really convinced me she's six :D

Comment #8332326 deleted

By MadMooPremium member Comments: 3073, member since Fri May 19, 2006
On Mon Jun 29, 2009 02:49 AM
Funny stuff LOL
By cdtwinsmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1924, member since Wed Jul 28, 2004
On Fri Jul 03, 2009 01:36 AM
Well done Mods! You always seem to be one step ahead :D

"And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those pesky kids!!" - LOL

ps - can someone please enlighten me to what the voy board is??

Thanks

Emma x x
By twiglet88 Comments: 35, member since Fri Apr 24, 2009
On Fri Jul 03, 2009 03:18 AM
^ Voy forums are free message boards. There are lots of voy boards associated with Irish dancing. They can get quite out of hand at times as they are anonymous so not always a nice place to be.
By Cinnawiz Comments: 3136, member since Tue Jan 03, 2006
On Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:07 AM
Snuffy wrote:

That, and Theresa is a fake moderator. (Possibly my all-time favourite claim by a DDNer having a tantrum!) :D

Don't forget that according to her, T does not dance. Even though most of us should know that T is the awesomest clogger around!

Seriously, I'm glad that the mods are here to keep the forums clean. I absolutely hate the voy boards and avoid them like the plague. I smelled a troll with maddy early on and it wasn't difficult to guess some of the other screen names she had made.

T (and all of the other mods), keep up the good work! You rock!
By miraclefrmheavnmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2068, member since Mon Jun 02, 2008
On Thu Jul 16, 2009 07:20 AM
rainbow_rawr wrote:

Wait...I've got the right maddyrockets thread, right?
www.dance.net . . .

maddyrockets wrote:

Well thanks to everybody who gave a positive response to this, and I just wanted to let everyone know that the person who did this to me is a fake moderator, and does not dance. She only uses thins site to ruin the lives of others! If this ever happens to you IGNORE it.

Well I want to say that I found it amusing when she accused Theresa of using 'thins' site to ruin the lives of others. Talk about terrible spelling. EEK!

Theresa is a nice moderator, although she does get freeze happy at times. No offense Theresa! We still love you!

snuffy wrote:

Ah, Theresa. She's not only a fake moderator and a fake dancer; I've heard that she's not even a real person, and she doesn't have a heart - real or otherwise. That's why she ruins lives and makes DDN a bad place. :P

(Just kidding! :) )

I must say I laughed so hard at your post, Snuffy! You go girl! What's worse is I actually pictured a mannequin typing at the keys pretending to actually be Theresa. Doesn't have a heart? Was that the tinman on wizard of oz? I can't remember?
By Theresamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 34891, member since Wed May 22, 2002
On Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:07 AM
Theresa is a nice moderator, although she does get freeze happy at times. No offense Theresa! We still love you!

I actually am a little bugged by that, I won't lie.
By miraclefrmheavnmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2068, member since Mon Jun 02, 2008
On Fri Jul 17, 2009 03:07 PM
Awww I'm sorry Theresa. I didn't mean it in a bad way at all.
On Fri Jul 17, 2009 04:40 PM
Hint: if you have to say something, and then go "Heehee, no offense!", just don't bother saying it. Because if you have to put in the clause that it's not meant to offend, then you know starting out that there's a pretty good shot that that's exactly what it's going to do.
By Saramember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2800, member since Sat Feb 10, 2007
On Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:08 PM
Theresa FTW.
By Kekoamember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 8949, member since Sat Jul 19, 2003
On Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:10 AM
On that note, what exactly does "freezing a thread" do? I've seen it, but am clueless as to what it means.
By TheMidlakeMusemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11321, member since Sun Nov 23, 2003
On Mon Jul 20, 2009 01:30 PM
Edited by TheMidlakeMuse (78507) on 2009-07-20 13:31:01
^ In a nutshell, it prevents the OP from locking the thread again after it's been unlocked before.

Dani
By Ampersandmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2702, member since Fri Aug 29, 2003
On Mon Jul 20, 2009 03:18 PM
So what we are essentially saying here is that if the Mod Squad had superhero alter egos/names then Theresa would be The Ice Queen? Or would Permafrost be a better name? Her super power would be like permabanning, but colder, and for threads? ;)

ok clearly I need I hobby ...
Page:
Page 2 of 21 2

ReplySendWatch