Teen/Adult Hip Hop Classes
By DGyrl_5
On Sat Jul 04, 2009 02:55 PM

Teen/Adult

HIP HOP CLASSES

Tuesdays
5:30pm-6:30pm

“A mix of high energy old school & new school hip hop”

Fun and exciting dance classes that mix old school and new school hip hop. Students will not only be taught high energy routines that break down the technique and execution of hip hop movement, but also the history of the style. Thus, the students have fun as they learn about the hip hop dance style.

Taught by professional Dancer/Choreographer who received her Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from Howard University. Her love for dance began at an early age and has continued to grow and manifest ever since. She currently lives in Los Angeles, CA where she has had the opportunity to work on many projects and with various artists including Darrin Henson (Soulfood, N’Sync, Britney Spears) on Darrin’s Dance Grooves 2; principal dancer for the workshop of the Broadway musical “CHEER!”; a Titans Cheerleader for the 20th Century Fox movie “The Comebacks”; dancer in the IPOD commercial compaigns; and dancer for Corbin Bleu. “I am a creator of art, and I love every aspect of the arts; from acting and dancing, to creating and directing.” She considers teaching one of the most rewarding experiences in her life. Her style is a mix between old school and new school hip hop that will definitely consist of high energy routines. “I'm here to create something new for generations to come!”

West Coast Dance Theatre
18369 Eddy St. Ste. A
Northridge, CA 91325

ReplySendWatch