Forum: Ballet / Ballet - Wanted

Very Specific Buyer Here! WANTED: Leotards,Warm-Ups and Dead Pointe Shoes! To Canada!
By BalletGirl404
On Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:45 AM

Hey Everybody!

Very Very Specific Buyer Here! I'm guessing I'll never get this whole deal, but I'll give it a shot! Wondering if any body has any:

-Leotards (adult small)
-Warmups
-Dead pointe shoes

That they could ship to canada, but here is the really hard part. I was wondering if anybody would trust me enough to have me send you the money because I don't know anybody who has Paypal and I don't have it :( Plus the money would be most likely Canadian money! Yes, I know this Wanted is very specific, but if you know anybody that can do this offer or if you want to do it yourself, I'd LOVE it!

5 Replies to Very Specific Buyer Here! WANTED: Leotards,Warm-Ups and Dead Pointe Shoes! To Canada!

Comment #8484182 deleted

Comment #8490158 deleted

re: Very Specific Buyer Here! WANTED: Leotards,Warm-Ups and Dead Pointe Shoes! To Canada!
By CrayolaPremium member
On Tue Sep 01, 2009 08:34 PM
I have a ton of stuff that I was getting ready to list on ebay. I have leotards (most are adult small), ballet skirts, and ballet flats. I live in Canada, so shipping is not a problem. Let me know if you want to see pictures.
re: Very Specific Buyer Here! WANTED: Leotards,Warm-Ups and Dead Pointe Shoes! To Canada!
By BalletBarre
On Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:20 AM
YES PLEASE!
By BalletGirl404
On Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:34 AM
Sorry, I was on my friend's account there! So yeah can I see them :)

ReplySendWatch