Forum: General / Jazz / Lyrical

I need your opinion...
By DizzyLizzie
On Fri Jul 17, 2009 09:26 AM

For my senior year I am doing two solos. One solo is decided on the style and song, but the other needs help.

the three songs I have narrowed it down to are:
If No One Will Listen
Leave Out All the Rest
Any Other World

Here is my dilemma with this. Do I want to do something out of my comfort zone like Any Other World, or do something similar to what I have done in the past with If No One Will Listen?
Leave Out All the Rest falls in between these two.

So basically play it safe or go out on a limb for my last year? What do you think?

Thanks in advance

3 Replies to I need your opinion...

re: I need your opinion...
By primaballerine
On Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:34 AM
I would go out of my comfort zone. It's good to do something different every once in a while!!

If you feel like it isnt you, and that is dosen't express what you are trying to portray, do something like you normally would do!
By dancer219
On Fri Jul 17, 2009 01:44 PM
I agree with primaballerine,
Since it's your last year, you might not get to try something like it, but saying this you have to work hard and put everything you have into it, to try and make it good.

Also staying in your comfort zone is good, because it's what you're used to, and you know how and what to perfect it.
By dancegirl300member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Jul 19, 2009 01:35 PM
Well this is a hard opinion but First work on the extreme moves then when yyou get those down you can see if You want to play it safe or go crazy. Me personally I would go crazy but I am younger than you. You have to choices and you decide them when you dance safe or crazy. It ill come to you in your heart.

ReplySendWatch