Forum: Arts / Philosophy

Philosophy
Creepy foot in picture...
By dangslowmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3641, member since Mon Jul 07, 2003
On Tue Jul 28, 2009 03:16 PM

We went on a tour of an old prison in Rawlins Wyoming and were taking pics of random creepy things. We walked by this first cell and heard some whispering! It was REALLY creepy, but I started talking to it and we heard some light tapping. Finally I told it that I was going to take a pic, and if he showed himself in it I would put it on the internet and he would be totally famous. As we were chuckling to ourselves I snapped this pic. I couldn't see anything in it when I took it, I only saw the creepy foot in the upper left corner after I got home and viewed it on the computer!

Image hotlink - 'http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/dangslow/foot.jpg'

I have some other pics and some evp's of the event, I just need to figure out how to post them...

11 Replies to Creepy foot in picture...

re: Creepy foot in picture...
By DancerbyGodmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1178, member since Sun Nov 20, 2005
On Thu Jul 30, 2009 08:12 AM
Is it me or am I missing it? Or is it that thing up there that looks like a human leg?

DbG

Comment #8415395 deleted
Removed by TheMidlakeMuse (78507) on 2009-07-30 09:16:11 double post

By PlumeriaPremium member Comments: 3483, member since Sat Feb 26, 2005
On Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:52 PM
I do believe in ghosts...but the whispering could have always been a local taking advantage of the tourists. :P You never know.

Were you the only ones there? It could have been someone thinking about going down the stairs but turning back.

I mean, it is a minor detail that is in the corner of the picture, it could be a live human and you just missed it. Sometimes I miss things in pictures.
By dangslowmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3641, member since Mon Jul 07, 2003
On Thu Jul 30, 2009 04:25 PM
That leg thingy is it, you're not missing it.

Is it possible that there was someone there when I took the pic? Sure. Is it possible that some other tourist were hiding and whispering? Of course it's possible. I'm not naive enough to believe that I could be the victim of some elaborate practical joke...

But when you are in a prison like this, trust me, you are AWARE of your surroundings. There was nobody standing there when I took the pic. There was nobody standing there when I got the evp.

I can't wait to go back! I'm gonna bring some beer and some smokes to see if I can get a rise out of anything...
By novicedancer1991member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1455, member since Fri Aug 28, 2009
On Tue Sep 01, 2009 08:09 PM
That doesn't look like a leg to me at all. It looks like a pipe or something.
By MJeanette Comments: 1286, member since Fri Dec 26, 2008
On Fri Sep 04, 2009 08:54 PM
I see it, and it does look a little like an ankle, but I don't think it is.

Anyway, if it was a ghost, wouldn't it make sense if it was in the cell?
By hylndlasmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 7170, member since Wed Sep 22, 2004
On Fri Sep 04, 2009 09:12 PM
^ Not really.....because prisoners did get out of there cells to eat or to excerise. It could be the ghost of a prison gaurd as well?

*shrug*

Or it could be someone else who was there....although.....I can't tell if the leg is wearing a shoe or not.
By MJeanette Comments: 1286, member since Fri Dec 26, 2008
On Sat Sep 05, 2009 07:54 AM
I don't think there's a shoe. You can't actually see where the foot would be, but you can see enough that I think a shoe would be visible if there were one.
By DanceDynamicmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3249, member since Thu Jan 23, 2003
On Tue Sep 29, 2009 03:06 PM
I don't know if you're trying to pull our leg or not(No pun intended.)But it looks real to me. You know, like the way a ghost looks when it's captured on film? Off colored and..Strange. Is there any way you can focus in on it?

love,
DanceDynamic
On Tue Sep 29, 2009 06:57 PM
I'm not really trying to sway opinions, I'm just puting this out there, ya know?
I took this pic, and there is a wierd foot in there. It wasn't visible when I snapped the photo, but it's there now. If you believe in this sort of thing then maybe you will find it interesting, if not, then I dont think a full body pic of a ghost would make you think otherwise...

I have zoomed in on the pic and you can see little toes. The skin looks pale and horrible up close too, like it's all splotchy like cold skin.
By DanceDynamicmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3249, member since Thu Jan 23, 2003
On Tue Sep 29, 2009 09:34 PM
No need to sway me, I believe in the strange and unusal. That is really weird!

love,
DanceDynamic

ReplySendWatch