Forum: General / Modern / Modern Photos - Members

Modern Photos - Members
My tilt position !!
By sarisavo86member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 358, member since Thu Jun 24, 2004
On Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:47 AM

Hi!!
What do you think? Do you have advices?!
The last one is just a funny pic taken at home in my swimmingpool!
Hope you like!
Kisses from Italy!!
Sara

4 Replies to My tilt position !!

re: My tilt position !!
By AlwaysOnStagePremium member Comments: 7417, member since Sun Apr 18, 2004
On Wed Jul 29, 2009 03:17 PM
It's a beautiful line! You're very flexible.

My only note would be to really pay attention to your supporting knee. it looks like your knees are hyper extended and while having a leg in the air using it's hyper extension is okay...standing on a leg in hyper extension can damage your knees. So you need to really pay attention to make sure it LOOKS straight, not feels straight.
By longlivedancemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 469, member since Wed Aug 01, 2007
On Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:43 AM
This is really lovely, I would kill to be able to hold such a position!!
I agree with Alwaysonstage though about the hyperextension, I noticed it most on the first picture, but other than that, GOOD JOB :D

LLD
By DancerbyGodmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1178, member since Sun Nov 20, 2005
On Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:18 AM
I agree with the above posts. BEAUTIFUL line, but please please watch that hyperextension.

Be nice to your knees. They will return the favor 30 years from now. ; )

DbG

P.S. Italy looks Beautiful...I can't imagine what it must feel like to live there...
By iDancer518member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 884, member since Mon Jun 08, 2009
On Sat Aug 01, 2009 03:01 PM
Do you know how many girls I know who'd kill for a tilt position like yours? Lol

I agree with Always though. Watch that hyperextension of the supporting leg. It can be damaging down the road.

Otherwise, great flexibility. Lovely pics.

ReplySendWatch