Forum: General

Page:
Page 3 of 4: 1 2 3 4
re: Jazz Syllabus
By val21gal
On Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:43 PM
I would love to see it as well and add my input where needed.

onyourtoes_dance@yahoo.com
By Danca
On Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:56 AM
I would also love to be a part of this project!

katstat98@hotmail.com

Thanks!
By joss_edf
On Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:32 AM
I'd like to take part as well!

edwardsdancefactory@gmail.com
By ssdancePremium member
On Fri Oct 09, 2009 06:51 PM
i am needing this sooo much!!! I too have been one of those studio owners that keeps saying i am going to do this and haven't!- I feel terrible b/c i KNOW i am missing some key elements here and there!- If anyone can share what they have come up with for their studios it would help me so much!- I have a kajillion books, dvds and videos but just am overwhelmed by the task!!!!! HELP! I love details so am always looking for the progressions...teach this..then this..THEN THIS!..ya know? the more detailed the better!!!

Thanks in advance- been stalking for a while, will try to participate more!!
By ssdancePremium member
On Fri Oct 09, 2009 06:54 PM
ewww yeah! printing it now! Any more stuff or updates please share!
By dncr77
On Sun Oct 11, 2009 07:49 PM
It is so ironic I found this post. I actually just registered tonight looking for help with this exact thing. I know I am a little late jumping on the bandwagon, but I started creating my jazz syllabus this weekend (after much procrastination)and would love to be a part of this and add my input where it would help.

Could you please add me to the list smarschman@yahoo.com?

Thanks a bunch!
By dncr90
On Mon Oct 12, 2009 08:29 AM
I would love to have a copy, please!! Thanks so much.
melviehg@yahoo.com
By TinyDancer62
On Tue Oct 13, 2009 02:22 PM
Just discovered this site today while searching the 'net for, you guessed it, help with jazz syllabus. I hope it's not too late to be included in this wonderful community project?

Thanks in advance . . . lmorris62@msn.com
By DIdancer26
On Tue Oct 13, 2009 07:17 PM
I would love some help with this. I am the SO that keeps wanting to do this and 2 years later. . .

velocitydanceokc@att.net
By turtletoeshoe
On Wed Oct 14, 2009 02:07 AM
I just sent out a whole new slew of emails, so if you havent gotten it and have already requested it, let me know. If you got it multiple times, I am not email stalking you... promise. I have gotten much positive feedback and several suggestions that I might think about selling it online. Sooo.. I am thinking about it and pontificating my options. If anyone is still following this post, and has any input, feel free to share!!! Thanks everyone!
By cheerspirit
On Wed Oct 14, 2009 09:22 AM
I don't have a syllabus, per say, but what we call Guidelines for Advancement. A list of skills you must aquire before advancing to the next level. If you could send me what you have, I will send you what I have Turtle.
kmds79@sbcglobal.net
By dncr77
On Wed Oct 14, 2009 03:18 PM
Hi Turtletoeshoe,

I just wanted to let you know that I didn't get a copy of the syllabus. Could you re-send it to my email smarschman@yahoo.com

Thanks!
By TinyDancer62
On Wed Oct 14, 2009 06:51 PM
I don't think I made the first round - - if you could e-mail it to me I'd be so grateful . . . thanks!

lmorris62@msn.com
By driessv
On Wed Oct 14, 2009 07:36 PM
I did not get the last send out, could you send me the latest you have, thanks so much!!

staceydries@gmail.com
By dancingdiva83
On Wed Oct 14, 2009 07:42 PM
A little late to jump on the band wagon as well! I've been out the first week sof teaching due to a surgery but getting ready to jump back in and I am using my current free time to re-vamp my syllabus. Would love a copy and provide any input I can!! This is a wonderful idea!!

gotta_dance@hotmail.com
By LMR530
On Wed Oct 14, 2009 08:44 PM
Hi, I as well havent seen an email. Is it possible to resend to LMR530 (at) teachers.org
By Danca
On Thu Oct 15, 2009 02:35 PM
I too wasn't able to provide anything additional as I haven't recieved the email. Would it be possible to re-send to katstat98@hotmail.com . Thanks!
By LTap19
On Thu Oct 15, 2009 06:47 PM
I'd also love a copy if you still have the time to send it out. ltapply19@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!
By ssdancePremium member
On Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:05 PM
seems to me that there is so much on ballet and very little on jazz....i have the cathy roe syllabus..not enough details for me- i have DMA syllabus- ...i have TTS notes from three years...lost some of them... just not enough out there to get i don't think- what i have gotten (just for kix i got something from there) but wasn't overly impressed with the jazz ones.... why don't they have a dvd syllabus out there with corresponding notes?- geesh- SOMEBODY!!!
By ssdancePremium member
On Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:08 AM
www.teaching-dance.com . . .

okay so would love to get this...but is it going to be ANOTHER big investment with not very impressive content?

Geesh!

anyone ever seen this?
By dncr77
On Sun Oct 25, 2009 09:52 PM
Could someone forward me a copy of the Jazz Syllabus originally sent out? I think my email rejected the first copy due to spam settings. Thanks chidncr@yahoo.com
By FSofD
On Mon Oct 26, 2009 05:59 AM
Edited by FSofD (82858) on 2009-10-26 06:01:05
Could I get a copy to, Please!! Thank you so much!
sue.savage@gmail.com
By miss_anna_dance
On Mon Oct 26, 2009 08:43 PM
This was such a wonderful idea, any chance you can send one to me? miss_anna_dance@yahoo.com

i love when people get together like this! So good for teachers to stay educated... perhaps we need to do one for tap, hip hop, etc...?
By dancequalslife
On Mon Oct 26, 2009 09:18 PM
i know this can get reall,y annoying but can you send it to me as well? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
By dancer_tex_82
On Wed Nov 04, 2009 07:24 PM
I would also love to look. If you could please email me. awiggins21@yahoo.com Thanks!!!
Page:
Page 3 of 4: 1 2 3 4

ReplySendWatch