Forum: General

Page:
Page 4 of 4: 1 2 3 4
re: Jazz Syllabus
By Dancing_B
On Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:32 PM
If possible, I would love a copy!!! It would help me out immensely!!! My email is brooke_rhi@hotmail.com
Thanks!
By ssdancePremium member
On Thu Nov 05, 2009 08:39 AM
if you could resend the first email i would appreciate it! ssdance2006@yahoo.com
By jfagan07
On Thu Nov 05, 2009 08:46 AM
I'm updating my own jazz & lyric syllabi as we speak. Want to compare? jfagan@massasoit.mass.edu
By dncr77
On Thu Nov 05, 2009 08:53 AM
JFagan07,

I would love to compare notes with you on this and help update if your willing to share. My email is smarschman@yahoo.com or you can PM me. I am working on getting something set for my jazz classes too.
By J1ll
On Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:04 PM
I will share my current syllabus if you will share yours so we can trade notes...email forsalebyjillma@yahoo.com
By liv2dnz
On Thu Nov 05, 2009 03:24 PM
Could you include me in the sharing? Please? I have the Florida Dance Masters syllabus, so whatever you have if I can add anything I will, but my forte is Ballet! Liv2dnz@gmail.com
By toni873
On Thu Nov 05, 2009 04:22 PM
Can someone email it to me as well? toniann0505@yahoo.com

I have some stuff I can add as well, I am sure.

Thanks!
By long_time_dancer
On Thu Nov 05, 2009 08:59 PM
Hi there,
Im from Australia & we use the SDA jazz, ballet & tap syllabus (www.statedanceassociation.com.au)
I am really happy with the syllabus levels, techniques, material, music & DVD and love that each level encompasses teachers preferences- because lets face it no one wants to have dancers looking like robots.
The SDA would love to have more international members so if anyone is interested have a look at the website.
Also if i can help in anyway with referencing what we are using in Australia please let me know.
performance_academy@hotmail.com
Thanks
By rr9500
On Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:52 AM
Hello,
I'm just starting up getting a curriculum set up and stumbled upon this thread. If someone can send me a copy of the curriculum, I would greatly appreciate it. I would love to compare notes and see if I am headed in the right directions. I would be more than happy to share my final product once I have it.
info@njdancefusion.com
By ssdancePremium member
On Fri Nov 06, 2009 07:11 AM
If ANYONE in this thread does not mind sharing I would be greatly indebted...I have a new ballet teacher at my studio and I just spent a FORTUNE on making sure we had plenty of syllabi material, dvd's you name it...there is sooo much out there for ballet, - I have tap pretty much covered...it is my jazz program i am now focusing on..... I really need to make certain i am teaching all that I am supposed to be teaching- I live in nowhereland and can't get to many teaching seminars....so this would be very valuable to me as a teacher and a studio owner...the more people that would be willing to share, I would help them out when they need something! Pretty pretty please.....
By becci4
On Sun Nov 08, 2009 03:11 AM
Hi could you send me a copy please, love to help becci4@live.com :)
By Comapnyc
On Mon Nov 09, 2009 01:28 PM
If you are still offering to send on the Jazz syllabus, I would really appreciate it and would send on some suggestions or comments. Thanks - it is great to have the support of one another. danceatcompanyc@att.net
By dance6780
On Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:52 AM
Does this still exist? Could someone send it to me? ☺️
Dance6780@yahoo.de
By KayAdagio
On Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:31 AM
Few years late here, if this is still going, could you please send to me too? It would be a great help! Thanks!

k.durgee@yahoo.com
By turtletoeshoe
On Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:24 AM
Hi. My hard drive crashed a few years ago, and everything that was recovered is on a thumb drive somewhere. Let me look and see if I can find it (I stopped teaching jazz completely and moved to only ballet, so it hasn't even been on my radar in years). Will you pm me your email address, and I'll send it if I find it.
Page:
Page 4 of 4: 1 2 3 4

ReplySendWatch