Forum: General / Hip Hop / Hip Hop

Any ideas for a UNIQUE team name for a NEW Co-Ed Hip Hop Team?! Help please! :)
By angelitagua
On Thu Jul 30, 2009 03:35 PM
Bumped by Theresa (28613) on 2009-10-04 10:43:10

Hello!

I have been the director of an all female dance team for the past four years and this year decided to add on a co-ed hip hop team. Since we are new, I want our name to really stand out and make these kids feel empowered (figuratively speaking). Any suggestions are welcome. These are all high school students, 6 boys and 13 girls. They are amazing at break dancing, popping, locking, threading, and freezing AND are also extremely diverse. Our mascot is Pirates and our school colors include red, black, silver, white, and gray. Thanks in advance!

5 Replies to Any ideas for a UNIQUE team name for a NEW Co-Ed Hip Hop Team?! Help please! :)

re: Any ideas for a UNIQUE team name for a NEW Co-Ed Hip Hop Team?! Help please! :)
By Crazzy_P
On Sat Aug 01, 2009 03:43 PM
This took me about 5 minutes to come up with and I still think it wouldn't be good enough, lol. But, Scallywag 19? That was the only thing I could come up with.
re: Any ideas for a UNIQUE team name for a NEW Co-Ed Hip Hop Team?! Help please! :)
By angelitagua
On Sun Aug 02, 2009 01:36 PM
oo that's cute! thanks...i need as many ideas as possible to pitch it to them. Thanks again!!
By ElizabethStyles
On Tue Aug 04, 2009 01:19 PM
If I had a crew and you can have this I'd name then "WHOA-HOP" I think thats hot! where is your crew based out of??
By angelitagua
On Wed Aug 05, 2009 01:28 PM
That is kinda fresh! We're in FL. Thanks again!
By dancegirl300member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Aug 05, 2009 07:27 PM
Well, this is a cool idea I think Pirate poppers.

ReplySendWatch