Forum: Ballet / Ballet - Wanted

Bunheads Ouch Pouch or ProPad
By celticfeetmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:57 AM

My street shoe size is an 8.5US Women's, so I think I would need a large. Something that's not been worn too often would be appreciated. I can find a lot of Bunhead suppliers online, but often the shipping to Eastern Canada is crazy expensive, so I thought if I could find a pair someone is selling, that would be great. Thanks!

8 Replies to Bunheads Ouch Pouch or ProPad

re: Bunheads Ouch Pouch or ProPad
By kktt34
On Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:04 PM
discountdancesupply.com ussualy has good prices I don't know how much shipping would be. Also do a search for a capezio dance store, ussauly they will carry ouch pouches.
kktt34
On Fri Aug 14, 2009 04:46 AM
^ Thanks, but Capezio doesn't ship to Canada, and the Discount Dance store is one I believe I checked out, but the shipping was too much. I'll look into it again though; thanks for the suggestions.
By Balletx2
On Fri Aug 14, 2009 06:40 AM
I have a pair of Bunheads pro pads. I tried them on once and knew they weren't for me. I never danced in them. Let me know if you are interested. I will ship to Canada for you.
On Fri Aug 14, 2009 08:45 AM
^ I've sent you a PM; let me know if you don't receive it. :)
By babyoscar
On Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:25 AM
I don't know if you need this, I have a pair of Bloch Gel Tip Max that I bought and never used. I bought it, thinking I might use it, tried it on, and did not feel right. Plus, I pretty much stopped going pointe after I bought it. If you need it, PM me, I can mail to Eastern Canada.
On Mon Aug 24, 2009 03:57 PM
^ Sorry; I'd like something that covers all the toes and the knuckles of the toes too. Thanks anyways though and good luck selling!

Comment #8484155 deleted

ReplySendWatch