Job: Film & TV / Directors Wanted

Assistant Director and Dance Instructors Needed!
By Enjoli1
Posted On Sat Aug 15, 2009 07:38 AM
Body & Soul Dance Academy, Inc
Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Deadline: Tue Sep 15, 2009
Audition Date: Immediate
About Body & Soul Dance Academy, Inc
Body & Soul Dance Academy, Inc has been in existence for a year and a half (since January 2008). We used to operate out a multi-facility dance studio in South Broward, but have since became an "on location" dance studio, providing services at locations convenient for the client. Body & Soul wants to place itself on the "dance map" as a provider of professional dance services for ages 18 months-adults.

Body & Soul Dance Academy, Inc is seeking an Assistant Director and dance instructors who can teach ages 3-18 in any of the following dance genres:

-Creative Movement
-Ballet
-Tap
-Jazz
-Modern
-Lyrical
-Liturgical
-African
-Hip-Hop

Most interested in dance teachers who can teach ages 18 months-4 years of age. Instructors compensation is $25/hr, but can be higher based on experience.

Assistant Director salary is based on experience.

Dance instructors must be energetic, enthusiastic, and enjoyable for children of all ages..Please contact the Director, Mrs. Paul at bodysoulacademy@aol.com if interested.

Serious inquiries only!!!

bodysouldanceacademy.com

2 Replies to Assistant Director and Dance Instructors Needed!

re: Assistant Director and Dance Instructors Needed!
By kelseydancePremium member
On Mon Aug 17, 2009 07:46 AM
Do you have anyone in the Tampa Bay Area as a client that would want "on location" instruction? I would be interested in this if I could stay located in Tampa, FL.
re: Assistant Director and Dance Instructors Needed!
By Lostroscnk07
On Wed Sep 21, 2011 09:11 AM
Hi I am definitely interested in both of these positions. I would love to talk to you more about the opportunity and sent you my resume.

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Nikki

ReplySendWatch