Forum: Arts / Philosophy

Philosophy
Youtube vid of my Ghost evp's...
By dangslowmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3641, member since Mon Jul 07, 2003
On Fri Aug 28, 2009 08:59 PM
Edited by dangslow (68577) on 2009-08-28 21:00:10

www.youtube.com . . .

I've only been at this for a month or so, but here are a few evp voices that I have so far. I got them at the Wyoming territorial prison, a local apartment building that used to be a childrens hospital, and a local High School that is supposed to be haunted...

I dont post this to sway any opinions. For the believers, no proof is needed, for the skeptic, no proof is sufficient.

I became a believer when I got scratched by something in the Prison kitchen...

5 Replies to Youtube vid of my Ghost evp's...

re: Youtube vid of my Ghost evp's...
By MJeanette Comments: 1286, member since Fri Dec 26, 2008
On Fri Sep 04, 2009 08:59 PM
That is a little creepy... but I don't accept videos as proof of ghosts.

I wanted to point out, in the clip that's taken in the same place as the picture in your other post, you can clearly see the ghost leg/pipe and it isn't moving and doesn't look alive.

Sorry to be a skeptic, but the thing with the leg seems kind of obvious to me.
By hylndlasmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 7170, member since Wed Sep 22, 2004
On Fri Sep 04, 2009 09:09 PM
I believe....oh yes I do. You would too if you have seen and heard the things I have.

I'm a pretty intelligent person......but even I can't explain some of the things I've seen in the area I live in.
By majeremember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 5889, member since Sat Sep 29, 2007
On Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:04 AM
MJeanette wrote:

I wanted to point out, in the clip that's taken in the same place as the picture in your other post, you can clearly see the ghost leg/pipe and it isn't moving and doesn't look alive.

Sorry to be a skeptic, but the thing with the leg seems kind of obvious to me.

I'm pretty sure that that was just that picture so of course it wasn't moving. It was a picture not a video. This was a sound recording.
By dangslowmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3641, member since Mon Jul 07, 2003
On Thu Sep 10, 2009 08:00 PM
THose were just pics. I just put pics on there because you have something to look at while you are listenin to evp's. If you are litstening to whispers while staring at a blank screen, you would look pretty silly...
By MJeanette Comments: 1286, member since Fri Dec 26, 2008
On Thu Sep 10, 2009 08:20 PM
Haha, yeah. That's weird that I didn't notice when I was watching it that there wasn't any movement. I guess it's because you couldn't see any people. If there had been people, I would have noticed that they weren't moving.

ReplySendWatch