Forum: Europe / Europe - General

Monaco?
By dancinislife0607member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Sep 08, 2009 08:49 PM

I hope I'm allowed to post on this board even though I'm not IN Europe, since I'm writing ABOUT it...

I'm going abroad my junior year of high school and am trying to decide where I want to go. I think Monaco sounds just amazing, but there are a few things I can't find. I was wondering if anyone knows of good dance schools in Monaco and if there are exchange programs that take students there. I've looked up a few exchange programs that I'm considering and none of them say that they have a program there, presumably because it's so small. Some programs don't even have lists of countries on their websites. Anyone here live/lived there? Or done exchange programs?

1 Replies to Monaco?

re: Monaco?
By RosePremium member
On Sat Sep 26, 2009 04:40 PM
Do you know how small Monaco is? It's about the size of one city, and I'm not talking about New York City.
A (professional) balletschool could only exist with 99% foreign students.

I think you make more chance to find an exchange program with France (Nice). Very close to Monaco!

Remember, in this area live a lot of miljonairs, so it is very expensive to live there. $20 For a cup of coffee in a café is normal.

ReplySendWatch