Poll: Advice / GLBT PG-13

Page:
Page 1 of 31 2 3
What's your sexual orientation?
By InfiniteRosemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 761, member since Sun Aug 19, 2007
On Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:52 AM

Just wondering, I myself am lesbian.

If you would like to share how you decided what your sexual orientation is, that would be cool :)

57 Replies to What's your sexual orientation?

re: What's your sexual orientation?
By iDancer518member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 884, member since Mon Jun 08, 2009
On Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:06 PM
I'm a proud bisexual rainbow lover lol

Woo! Go GLBTQ!!!!!! :D
By InfiniteRosemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 761, member since Sun Aug 19, 2007
On Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:18 PM
Whooo!
Pride all around :)
By Emi89member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 838, member since Wed Jan 16, 2008
On Sun Sep 13, 2009 01:47 PM
bisexual :)
By laballerinefollemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 550, member since Mon Dec 26, 2005
On Sun Sep 13, 2009 02:46 PM
Edited by laballerinefolle (148140) on 2009-09-13 14:46:41
I'm a normal, pretty boring plain vanilla straight girl. That being said, I made out with a girl once when I was 14 and can name three female celebrities off the top of my head that I would seriously dump my boyfriend for if the opportunity ever arose.

However, I'm of the opinion that sexual orientation is a continuum instead of just three categories. I don't think that anyone is 100% straight or 100% gay--I couldn't ever see myself doing anything sexual with a girl, per se, but I think that objectively the female body is much more beautiful than the male form.
By toroandbruinmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3627, member since Fri Oct 10, 2008
On Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:43 PM
Edited by toroandbruin (202876) on 2009-09-13 22:45:20 punctuation
Edited by toroandbruin (202876) on 2009-09-13 22:45:50 and wrong tense
laballerinefolle wrote:

However, I'm of the opinion that sexual orientation is a continuum instead of just three categories.
Oh, absolutely. Although I fall into what would be called "average straight", if you have to have categories, I think of it as that ancient, Chinese Yin-Yang symbol. A intertwined with B and with that spot of the opposite enclosed in each. Plus, if you are talking about male and female, there's a whole lot of ways to be one or the other in addition to sex. Consider cross-dressers who both like to look like, and also have sex with, people of the "opposite" sex. Anyway, I've come to the conclusion that there are as many variations as there are human beings on the face of this earth.

Having variations is best in terms of creating strong, multi-faceted societies. Unfortunately, some religions and traditions have come out of times when situations were so desperate that, in order to survive, groups created a mandate to procreate, procreate, procreate and nothing else! Today, with the world severely overpopulated, that view is not only silly but counter-productive. [/hijack]
By Live_on_Broadway Comments: 2538, member since Tue Oct 01, 2002
On Mon Sep 14, 2009 08:39 AM
As they say, straight but not narrow! :)

*Gina*
By Nicolemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1262, member since Sat Sep 03, 2005
On Mon Sep 14, 2009 04:57 PM
I chose not sure because up until this year I have always dated and been interested in girls / women.. But my girlfriend of over a year has recently (more like finally) came out as a transgender making him my boyfriend. I live in a confusing little world, but I'm happy so it doesn
to matter to me!
By monkeybiz329member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 844, member since Sat Mar 04, 2006
On Mon Sep 14, 2009 07:48 PM
I'm straight, but I agree with laballerinefolle that sexuality is a continuum. I find that women are much more attractive than men, but I'm sexually attracted to men for their personalities and not so much their looks. My best friend and I like to joke about how if one of us had a penis, we'd do each other, because I've never found that kind of love for anyone else but her. But as we say this, we realize that we'd only do boys. Probably more than DDN wanted to know, but I just felt like sharing. :P
~Erin~
By guyintightsmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 242, member since Wed Aug 29, 2007
On Tue Sep 15, 2009 08:33 AM
I put down other because I really am not so sure of anything any more.
I am a male by "plumbing" but I do think that I am more female than male.
I think perhaps that I might be "trans" something either gender or sexual.
By tine_choisricthemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 74, member since Sat Jun 20, 2009
On Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:01 AM
Edited by tine_choisricthe (213048) on 2009-09-15 10:01:44
Edited by tine_choisricthe (213048) on 2009-09-15 10:02:05
Even though people are saying they don't think it's possible... I AM 100% straight. I've only ever felt attraction to males, and while I have many female friends, I have never considered nor am I personally interested in the idea of doing anything sexual with a woman.
By dancinqt5013member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3865, member since Wed Aug 17, 2005
On Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:28 AM
I'm straight. I'm not too specific about labels though, but I have only ever been sexually attracted to guys. I generally tend to think that women are the more attractive sex though, but my heart doesn't jump the same way it does when I see a hot guy. The most important thing for me is being with someone I'm attracted to, regardless of gender or sex. But so far, that's always been a guy.
By Kathymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 10713, member since Wed Mar 05, 2003
On Thu Sep 17, 2009 05:05 PM
laballerinefolle wrote:

I'm a normal, pretty boring plain vanilla straight girl. That being said, I made out with a girl once when I was 14 and can name three female celebrities off the top of my head that I would seriously dump my boyfriend for if the opportunity ever arose.

However, I'm of the opinion that sexual orientation is a continuum instead of just three categories. I don't think that anyone is 100% straight or 100% gay--I couldn't ever see myself doing anything sexual with a girl, per se, but I think that objectively the female body is much more beautiful than the male form.

exactly. those words could be written by me mostly (except that part at age of 14 and celebs I would dumb a boyfriend for, I couldn´t imagine ever having a girlfriend or doing anything sexual with a woman, but I also think that the female body is more beautiful and attractive)
By kaileykat Comments: 122, member since Wed Jun 24, 2009
On Mon Sep 21, 2009 03:49 PM
Im like 60% likes boys, 40% likes girls on the spectrum. I am bisexual.
By Miyuki_chanmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1496, member since Fri Dec 03, 2004
On Sat Sep 26, 2009 06:54 PM
I am a lesbian.

Out and proud for 2 years :)
By Ninemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1387, member since Mon Nov 06, 2006
On Sat Sep 26, 2009 07:10 PM
I used to be a lesbian ...

Well not really, but I was out as gay and then I met this amazing guy that I was super attracted to and we hit it off right away so I'm back to bi again. Still think Kristen Bell is so damn hot though.
On Sat Sep 26, 2009 09:58 PM
Okay I give up on labels.
I'm bi. I guess. Haha.
Whatever, I think I'll just say I love everyone and leave it at that :P
By webdeadmasterPremium member Comments: 2400, member since Thu Aug 05, 1999
On Sun Sep 27, 2009 02:01 AM
It would be interesting to try this poll again but with the Kinsey scale from 0 to 6 (plus "X" I suppose).
By Ninemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1387, member since Mon Nov 06, 2006
On Sun Sep 27, 2009 09:16 AM
Haha InfiniteRose I know that feeling. I eventually just decided I was going to stick with bi because its basically impossible to be wrong with that one ... I mean at least anyone I could possibly be interested will know with that one. I bounce around between how much I'm attracted to each gender a ridiculous amount though.
On Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:43 AM
Yeah Nine, same here. Like I thought I was gay because I wasn't sexually attracted to boys but now I have boyfriend and he knows how to be sexy ;) haha. So maybe it just wasn't that big of a connection.
I always like girls but I always have a boyfriend. So I don't know how that works. haha.
Bisexuality is confusing D:
By Chaconnemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 6359, member since Thu Jul 12, 2007
On Sun Sep 27, 2009 05:59 PM
I'm decidedly straight and always have been, but my feelings on this is that I had no more choice in the matter than I did being left handed.

Jon
By danceforever9 Comments: 22, member since Sun Sep 27, 2009
On Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:12 PM
I'm straight only because that's how I am. I have a boyfriend and I'm in love with him. There was a point in my life when I was curious, and dated a girl, but it didn't feel right for me. So, I went back to dating guys, and I found my one and only. I love him so much!
By HollieErin Comments: 3422, member since Tue Feb 19, 2002
On Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:40 PM
I'm a boring 'ol straight lady.

But I'm a firm believer in you love who you love and I support love.

I am a proud out loud supporter.
By jocknballettight Comments: 61, member since Sun Jan 06, 2008
On Wed Sep 30, 2009 05:33 AM
Was BI at one time...but now completely comfortable being with men only...very normal regular straight acting masculine guy...though doing the limited ballet that I have, it can be confusing for others who have all preconceived notions of men in ballet and how they should act...there is nothing feminie about how hard a male dancer has to work to make it look all so easy
By popergerm Comments: 760, member since Tue Apr 26, 2005
On Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:43 PM
Straight as can be, I do hip hop though not ballet as many do and belive me I have had ladies jumping on me and a few guys also, did not enjoy the guys though, I entertain and dance for almost anyone though if they will watch me or battle with me. I also tend to be conservative and dont usually dance nasty or grind so to speak. I also dont take kindly to people that think its the only way to dance, and hip hop is only shaking junk and strutting like they do in music videos.
Page:
Page 1 of 31 2 3

ReplySendWatch