Poll: Advice / GLBT PG-13

Page:
Page 3 of 31 2 3
re: What's your sexual orientation?
By Gavrilushka Comments: 872, member since Wed Jul 11, 2012
On Sun Jul 15, 2012 01:35 AM
110% gay and in civil union with the most amazing man in the world.
By Chris_ballerina Comments: 10, member since Tue May 25, 2004
On Mon Feb 04, 2013 03:00 AM
It has taken years of struggling for me to say this, "I am a Lesbian!"

Granted, I say that here and not yet to my family, coworkers, other dancers in class, etc. That is my business.

Christine
By themindfreak08 Comments: 38, member since Sun Oct 24, 2010
On Tue Feb 25, 2014 05:12 AM
i know i have said before that i am bisexual but i have come to the conclusion that i have recently came out of the closet as gay! im happy that i have come to terms with my sexuality! Even though my family doesnt know this yet. I'm gay and im proud!!!
By themindfreak08 Comments: 38, member since Sun Oct 24, 2010
On Wed Mar 11, 2015 05:43 AM
i recently came out of the closet as transgender male to female (crossdresser)
By Dancing_EMTmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3466, member since Wed Dec 08, 2004
On Mon Nov 28, 2016 09:20 PM
I came out to my parents as bi, but I'm pansexual. I came out on National Coming Out Day, mainly because of what happened in Orlando. I decided not to hide anymore. My other half has known since we've been together.
By Theresamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 34891, member since Wed May 22, 2002
On Mon Nov 28, 2016 09:25 PM
popergerm wrote:

Straight as can be, I do hip hop though not ballet as many do and belive me I have had ladies jumping on me and a few guys also, did not enjoy the guys though, I entertain and dance for almost anyone though if they will watch me or battle with me. I also tend to be conservative and dont usually dance nasty or grind so to speak. I also dont take kindly to people that think its the only way to dance, and hip hop is only shaking junk and strutting like they do in music videos.

You're straight because you do hip-hop and not ballet? You're straight, therefore you do hip-hop? I'm not sure that I understand (or like!) your train of thought on that one. Ballet doesn't have any more connection to your sexuality then what the weather is like outside does...
By maureensiobhan Comments: 4726, member since Wed Dec 24, 2003
On Tue Nov 29, 2016 09:54 AM
I'm 100% straight. That said, though, I really don't care about anyone's sexual orientation. I don't see that it's anybody else's damn business.
By SDAdancerLIM Comments: 37, member since Tue May 17, 2016
On Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:46 AM
Other: I'm pansexual :)
Page:
Page 3 of 31 2 3

ReplySendWatch