Forum: General / Jazz / Jazz - Achievements

Jazz - Achievements
First Clean Quad!
By xxquatrieme Comments: 94, member since Sun Jun 07, 2009
On Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:42 AM

I was so happy last night.
Before ballet class, we always goof around and stuff, so I was doing some fouettes and then I tried some pirouettes...
Well I did 3 super clean triples, and I decided to try for more... Well I ended up doing a really nice quad.
It was awesome, I'll probably never be able to do it again, but at least I know I've done it.

Too bad my teacher wasn't there when I did it xD

And I never seem to have a video camera when I do something amazing either.
Like last year when I did a single pirouette prep into 6 fouettes double out en pointe...

3 Replies to First Clean Quad!

re: First Clean Quad!
By iDancer518member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 884, member since Mon Jun 08, 2009
On Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:55 PM
Lol I know what you mean. I can never seem to have a camera around when I do anything clean and super-duper lol

But congratulations!! I'm sure if you keep working at it, you'll hit quads sooner or later
By xxquatrieme Comments: 94, member since Sun Jun 07, 2009
On Fri Oct 02, 2009 05:43 PM
Thank You ^^

That's my goal for year, clean quads and clean fouettes en pointe.
By manda7dancer Comments: 7, member since Fri Oct 16, 2009
On Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:49 PM
I know how you feel that happens to me alll the time well like I did a back walk over which is hard for me because im not good @ acro and I could never do it again. =[.. and i did the same thing as you I did a quad and no 1 was there to see it it was right before my solo i hate when that happens

ReplySendWatch