Forum: Music / Music - For Sale

les miserables poster!
By saoirse3473member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Oct 15, 2009 01:53 AM
Moved to Music - For Sale by oz_helen (35388) on 2009-10-15 04:48:13 moved to a more appropriate forum

so i got this amazing poster a few years back right as les miz closed on broadway, and i have no place to put it. this poster cost me 200 USD excluding the fram which was an additional 50 bucks. I have absolutely no place for it except in my closet, collecting dust. so i figure if anyone wants to get this for a friend for an awesome christmas present, or even just for yourself just to hang up in your room, i'm willing to part with it. It is singed by the original closing cast on broadway. The whole thing together costed 250 USD, but im willing to give it to a new home for only 120 USD, shipping included within US.

pm me if your interested in this, or know someone who is interested in this. poster is about 23 1/2 inches tall, and 17 1/2 across (with the frame, which is included with the poster).

also, i have a rare vhs (old school, right! lol) called stage by stage, which is the making of les mis in a documentary, that originally cost me 25 USD, but im willing to also part with for 10!

pm me with any questions or concerns!

p.s. the picture shows the poster backwards cause the photo was taken with a macbook... so the writing is backwards lol

ReplySendWatch