Forum: Highland / Highland - Achievements

Trophy, and Compete Intermediate!!!
By CompactDiscomember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Oct 24, 2009 05:23 PM

Today was probably the msot exciting day of my life... I won the trophy at my FINAL Intermediate competition... and since my mom was announcer, I got to find out I got 396 out of 400 possible points! I am so excited, Intermediate wass so fun!

4 Replies to Trophy, and Compete Intermediate!!!

re: Trophy, and Compete Intermediate!!!
By bek24
On Sat Oct 24, 2009 09:15 PM
wow congratulations! I have my first intermediate competition this weekend and I hope I get to finish intermediate as well as you have. way to go!! good luck in premier
On Sat Oct 24, 2009 09:17 PM
Cool, your first Intermediate? Thats so awesome! Intermediate is a VERY fun year, hope yours is awesome!
By bek24
On Sat Oct 24, 2009 09:20 PM
yep first one, so one year until im in your shoes hopefully :) I am very excited for intermediate, gona be an awesome year. Did you do many comps and travel?
On Sat Oct 24, 2009 09:23 PM
I do all the competitions in my area, and every now and then I convince my mom to take me out of town for a competition... this year I did a lot of them cause my mom wanted me in as many Intermediate competitions as possible.

You SHOULD be excited! The first year you're in the afternoon, no more stamps, 4 new dances... its awesome!

ReplySendWatch