Forum: General / Room Salutes

Room Salutes
Piano_on_Pointe's Room Salute!
By Piano_on_Pointemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1483, member since Fri Mar 20, 2009
On Sat Oct 24, 2009 05:57 PM

Okay, so we moved in May and as a 'housewarming' gift, my grandparents bought me a matching bed frame/mattress, nightstand, and dresser set. And my mom bought me a new bed set and curtains! And yesterday we went to a furniture store and found matching storage drawers that slide under the bed!

So today I cleaned and unpacked my last 7 boxes! Now in order to celebrate, I decided to finally do a room salute.

Eventually, I'll do another one after I put up my DVD racks which, I have three but I need to buy 2 more and put up a picture I painted that goes with the room and buy some pictures..

I hope you enjoy!
Comments appreciated!
=)

THE PICTURES YOU'RE LOOKING AT:

1- My precious piano that I named Marianne, and I desperately wish it was a true piano or one with weighted keys. You can see my bulletin board I got forever ago. And on it is my dance schedule & a ticket stub for seeing Time Traveler's Wife!

2- My television & DVD player on the TV stand that came with the house. All my DVD's fill up the bottom part. On top is my fan my grandfather bought me, my Odysseus statues, my Dancer of the Month trophy I got November 2005 (alas, they no longer do those), my coozie we got at recital that has our name on it, Recital 2009, Peace, Love, and Dance (our theme title), and then a Coca-Cola bottle, a pipette I took from the chemistry lab, a tongue depressor I took from the doctor's office on Tuesday, my masquerade mask I made, my Pachycephalosaurus named Patches (it's a girl) and my Brachiosaurus. Name: undecided. I bought him on Wednesday.. =)

3- My bed with Rumple Bear on it.

4- My nightstand with my lamp I got to go with my bedding, my clock I got at Icing when I was 6 or 7, my music box, my driver's manual I use as a coaster, my radio/remote, the milk chocolate with cinnamon I'm almost done eating which I bought yesterday, and The Grapes of Wrath and The Making of Titanic. Yes, that is an Ear Clippy on my radio antenna, and underneath that's my purse, Chemistry book, Algebra 2 binder, sketchbook and art bag.

5- My dresser with my lightup ghost necklace I bought for Halloween!, my jewelry, tissues, nicknacks, and behind the tissues are my rock collection and such.

6- My rock collection! In the gigantic margarita glass are my rocks, my 'license plate', my REAL alligator head with a REAL starfish and REAL seahorse in it, my chunk of petrified wood, and my crystal rock.

2 Replies to Piano on Pointe's Room Salute!

re: Piano_on_Pointe's Room Salute!
By Believemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1855, member since Sat Oct 14, 2006
On Wed Oct 28, 2009 01:01 AM
Nice room!
And dude, we have the same TV.

Awesome.
re: Piano_on_Pointe's Room Salute!
By Piano_on_Pointemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1483, member since Fri Mar 20, 2009
On Fri Nov 27, 2009 01:45 PM
I was looking at these pictures and I wish my room was clean like that again! It's inspired me to maybe clean my room tomorrow! ;)

ReplySendWatch