Forum: General / Reviews

Please Read You will like it!!!!
By dreamingofballet
On Fri Jun 20, 2003 07:35 PM
Locked by AussieAsherina (19072) on 2003-06-20 22:21:58 It has been posted on so many boards, it's only necessary to post it once thanks.

Please read I know it's long but please read and pass it on!!!!

Do You Know What Life Is About?
Life is about loving, caring, sharing, and there is not enough words to describe life. Life is changing all the time everyday someone dies everyday someone is born. Everyday someone cries everyday someone laughs everyday someone loves. Everyday someone somewhere smells the smell of a rose for the first time.

Everyday it’s someone’s birthday. Every minute someone is thinking, thinking about something so behind what anyone can even understand. Everyday someone is going through the same things you are. I don’t think people think about what other people are doing, like somewhere far across the ocean someone is trying to make enough money to survive.

Many people look at the homeless and think they are mental or on drugs but how do you know unless you’re in their shoes. You really don’t know what it’s like to be in someone else’s shoe’s unless you are them. Many people take for granted what they have and don’t think it can be taken from them but, it can.

People don’t try to understand others because; they don’t care about others sometimes. Why can’t people just forgive and forget? Some people spend their whole life trying to be happy why can’t they be happy with what they have. People don’t know what they have until it’s gone and I really believe that. Some many people are prejudice against others but, yet they have no idea what it is like to be them.

I am me and you are you so why do so many people try to act and look like someone else. So many people need to wake up and see what is around them. Many people say they are poor and yet they don’t even know what poor is. Many young people do not respect older people in the world yet, the older people use to be young and went through a lot of the same things that the young are going through now days and sometimes the older people do not respect the younger people but yet they made a lot of the same mistakes when they where young.

Many people hurt others mentally or physically but, don’t really care until someone hurts them. Just because you can’t see something doesn’t mean it isn’t there and that is so true. Many people compare themselves to others, but why do they do that, can’t they be happy with themselves? People a hundred years ago did crazy things and we laugh at them but what about all the crazy things we do? Sometimes it seems like people are repeating the same mistakes others have already made so why do they make the same mistakes, we should learn from others.

Life has it’s ups and downs but, life is what you make of it and if you have a dream try so hard as you can, to make it a reality while you can. Try to help others even if it is a little because they just might pass it on and they might just brighten someone’s day. Please pass this on to everyone you know and even don’t know thank you!!!!
Please live life to it’s fullest don’t waste time!!!!

ReplySendWatch

Message locked, no more replies allowed