Forum: Irish / Good Luck, Congratulations, Thank You

Congrats to CRN for their first US Nationals competition!
By momsjigmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Nov 05, 2009 04:01 AM

What a fun weekend in San Francisco. The weather, beautiful, the venue terrific, the dancers and their teachers were wonderful. It was such a great inaugural championship competition! And so many Irish dancers came so very far to compete, wow!

DS debuted his new solo (under a different post), he and DD had great success in the under 9 and under 11 ard comps and trad sets. DD has her first championship placing outside of her own feis and was very happy with that as well!

Can't wait till next year!

2 Replies to Congrats to CRN for their first US Nationals competition!

re: Congrats to CRN for their first US Nationals competition!
By Marguerita9534
On Thu Nov 05, 2009 02:43 PM
It was a weekend to remember. Congrats to both DD and DS. They both danced wonderfully. The competition was so high in opens it compares to the Irish Open. Everyone who competed danced their hearts out. The 24hr jouney was well worth it. Although I said never again, San Francisco is a wonderful city and I am already thinking about next year
re: Congrats to CRN for their first US Nationals competition!
By momsjigmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Nov 05, 2009 08:20 PM
Marguerita, I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you! I was way too preoccupied. During the weekend either DS or DD was sick, Maggie got the flu on the plane ride there and Tommy got it the night after solos, he couldn't dance teams on saturday. then hubbie was getting sick, even given all that, we thought it ran very well. Kudos to you and your dancers to come such a long way. I hope San Fran was a lot of fun for you!

ReplySendWatch