Forum: Welcome

New on the site and I LOVE IT!
By BabyBusy
On Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:55 PM

Hello Dancers!

I stumbled upon this site last week and just finally registered today...Goodbye Facebook Hello Dance.net! I love the energy and support on this site.
I'm from Calgary, AB Canada and I am the licenced owner of a program called Salsa Babies which is an international company as well as teach preschool dance for a local recreation facility. I love what I do and all my students.
Dancing is so rewarding and I'm happy to have found all of you!
Also I'm a major blabber and talk all the time so you'll notice my posts are kinda novelish...sorry in advance :)

I'm excited to share anything I can as well as learn some new tricks of the trade!

7 Replies to New on the site and I LOVE IT!

re: New on the site and I LOVE IT!
By dancedeb
On Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:29 AM
Welcome Aboard! I hope you enjoy the site as much as I have these past few years.
By dancenutt
On Thu Dec 03, 2009 07:00 AM
Welcome. I love this site, too. When I am feeling particularly frustrated, I come here to find out that I am not alone and for advice. I am never disappointed. Dance.net has been a huge help to me and I hope it will be for you.
By J1ll
On Thu Dec 03, 2009 07:31 AM
Welcome! I discovered DDN this summer and not a day goes by that I don't check it! Love a network where everyone here can relate to my passion and frustration!
By i_am_me
On Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:25 AM
BabyBusy wrote:

I stumbled upon this site last week and just finally registered today...Goodbye Facebook Hello Dance.net!

haha!

Anyone who's been on these boards for a bit knows exactly how I feel about FB. Not a fan. But I LOVVVVVVE this site.

I have only been on for a little over a year, but I blab away constantly. Even though we all only have a "virtual" connection for support and guidance, it is exceptionally helpful on so many levels.

And through this site, I actually made a connection with another dance teacher in my area and we started to take dance classes together.

Support and perspective is so valuable in our profession.

Welcome on board to your new addiction. :D
By hummingbird
On Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:02 AM
Hi BabyBusy and welcome to DDN, nice to see another teacher from Alberta :)
By Triskitmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Dec 03, 2009 02:03 PM
Welcome :D
By BabyBusy
On Thu Dec 03, 2009 08:20 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome! Chat soon :)

ReplySendWatch