Forum: Advice / Cars & Driving

Behind-the-Wheel Test tomorrow
By Spookiesquemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Dec 16, 2009 01:46 PM

At the age of twenty two, my behind-the-wheel test is tomorrow. Through years of tears, sweat, and paralyzing anxiety/panic attacks I have finally come to a place to where I can be mostly at ease driving. My extreme driving phobia was and still is very hard to get through but I have made it this far. Everyday is a struggle, but I think this makes me a better and more cautious driver than those who fail to think before they get in their death machine.

I am both excited and terrified about tomorrow's test. I am happy to admit now that the fear isn't necessarily the driving part anymore, but failing the test. And that is another insecurity issue altogether. I just want to do soo well! I wish my perfectionism had an off button. :P

My parents (they were my driving coaches) have absolutely no worries about tomorrow. They are completely at ease and have all their confidence in me in passing this test with flying colors.

So I ask my friends here at DDN to wish me luck! I can use all that I can get! :D

I'm so nervous, haha.

1 Replies to Behind-the-Wheel Test tomorrow

re: Behind-the-Wheel Test tomorrow
By Reidfidleirmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Dec 17, 2009 09:46 AM
woo! you go girl! exude an air of confidence about you (even if you don't feel it), that will put your tester and you at ease!

Fake it til ya make it

ReplySendWatch