Forum: General / Hip Hop / House

House
GOD BLESS US ALL! Brian Green, coming from China and Japan; through Cali DEC.18-23! HOUSE CLASSES!!
By footwork Comments: 463, member since Wed Mar 06, 2002
On Fri Dec 18, 2009 03:57 PM

TO ALL,

GOD BLESS US ALL!! it's Brian Green. Will be in CALI this weekend coming from December 18-23. Hitting up classes before I go see my Mom and get some serious food ( I am not much of a cook!! LOL!! Should have been watching as a kid instead of eating!! LOL!!).

DECEMBER 18
Brian "Footwork" Green
House Dance $20
8pm at ODC dance commons
351 Shotwell San Francisco

DECEMBER 19!! THE BAY! LET's GET DOWN SOME WHERE!! TRYIN TO DANCE IN THE USA FOR REAL!! BEEN TRAVELING ALOT and JUST NEED THAT ECCLECTIC MUSIC!! CANT FIND THAT ANYWHERE BUT HOME ( for right now! GOD's bout to work through some Djs to change that! its already in the working through dancers that are traveling now that werent before!! AMEN!! Thanks to GOD for that!!).

December 21:
House Dance Workshop
Who: Brian "Footwork" Green
Date: Dec 21 2009
Time: 830-10pm
Cost: $15
Where: 2110 Hancock St.
San Diego, CA 92110

DECEMBER 22
OPEN HOUSE in LA
Name: Open House
Open practice session time: 9pm to 12 am
Date: Every Tuesday
Admission fee: $3
Thats the regular practice. I will be teaching from 9-10:30pm this Tuesday coming DECEMBER 22 Not sure of the price.

Also, will be teaching with SHOTYME that Tuesday from 7-8pm at MILLENIUM DANCE COMPLEX!! See all there. Alot of dancing coming. Definitely trying to hit club DEEP on Sunday as well ( GOD WILLING).

GOD BLESS US ALL and KEEP OUR EYES ON THE FATHER and JESUS DAY and NIGHT,

Brian

ReplySendWatch