Forum: Adults / Baby - Photos

Page:
Page 2 of 2: 1 2
re: Jackson Henry's Birth (karma: 1)
By DeeDeesPremium member
On Fri Jan 08, 2010 04:36 AM
^ As a Mother the first thing that occurs to me is not that my baby is naked but my baby is naked ON THE INTERNET!
No thank you.

Lovely baby and lovely family too. I especially like the 3rd pic :)
re: Jackson Henry's Birth
By Daniellamember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Jan 08, 2010 07:27 AM
I personally am not going to continue with this battle of egos. I am not so wrapped up in my own ego that I need to put others down to build mine up, and therefore I do not need to defend myself to you all either because I know my intentions where good. If I acted "bitchy" which was not my intent - it was only in retort of the comments thrown at me - and this, as I said is not the first time that I have been treated badly by people on this board who seem to think that if you do not see things their way in everything you are wrong. Open up your minds alittle bit and relax! I am done talking to anyone on this board - I will stick to looking at the Ballet posts and not talking at all.
By TheMidlakeMusemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Jan 08, 2010 07:30 AM
Edited by TheMidlakeMuse (78507) on 2010-01-08 07:32:07
Daniella wrote:

if you do not see things their way in everything you are wrong. Open up your minds alittle bit and relax!

Pot, meet kettle? Just because you want to see naked baby surgery pictures are special to you doesn't mean others would like to see it.

My great-uncle once tried to show us the video of the birth of his grandchild. I understand he was really proud, but some things should be circulated among the family--and I mean CLOSE family! :)

Dani
On Fri Jan 08, 2010 07:35 AM
Pot, meet kettle? Just because you want to see naked baby surgery pictures are special to you doesn't mean others would like to see it.

That is why I put the warning in the topic! Did I force anyone to look at the baby photos thread and check out my sons pic? No! If you don't want to see it don't look!
By DancingDiva736member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Jan 08, 2010 07:47 AM
I'm so sorry that this got out of hand. Having a baby is a beautiful thing, and for the most part it is looked at as such. There are some people though that don't think so, and I suppose that it's just trying to be fair to those people. I personally didn't see anything bad about the pictures, I saw the originals and wasn't offended at all, but I suppose I could see where someone else might have been.

I hate to think that you won't be returning to share pictures and stories because of this. I've had posts where I felt attacked too, but I try to look at the positive of it and remember that there ARE people who love to see the stories and want you to come and share them with us. I hope you will reconsider, thats a beautiful child not to see around here anymore.
By Holliannamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Jan 08, 2010 07:54 AM
Edited by Hollianna (111992) on 2010-01-08 07:58:23
Edited by Hollianna (111992) on 2010-01-08 08:01:13
Edited by Hollianna (111992) on 2010-01-08 08:12:07
News flash - mothers do not have a monopoly on intelligence, wisdom, and/or compassion. When you say, "You don't understand because you don't have kids," you really mean, "You don't know what you're talking about so shut up." It's bitchy.

I would say as a mother...yes we do. Ha! Maybe you DON'T know what you're talking about. And you're the one who's bitchy. Just show up in the Baby on Board section to join in on a heated discussion? Wow, bitchy. Not to mention a little too much time on our hands. Try getting a life. And no, I wouldn't be opposed to a PG-13 board with a pic of a vagina right after birth! Why would that bother me or any of you? Just don't. look. if you don't want to. Just like I don't have to go to Secrets PG-13, or Gay PG-13 and Girls Only PG-13 to read that filth..fourteen year olds giving oral sex. Now that's god damn disgusting...I guess, "BECAUSE I'M A MOTHER" (giggle) a woman's vagina after birth, a naked baby, boobies, nips, whatever...it doesn't affect me the way it does some of you.

I'm with Daniella...I'm done DDNing...It's just not worth it.

People, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart...

Grow up.
By imadanseurPremium member
On Fri Jan 08, 2010 08:23 AM
It could be the whole 'being a parent' thing that makes me see it differently...

The pictures that are left up are beautiful and this thread SHOULD have been a celebration of that fact and any question of moderator actions SHOULD have been discussed privately. But what do I know? I am only a step mom and that doesn't make me a real parent right?
re: Jackson Henry's Birth (karma: 2)
By panicmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Jan 08, 2010 09:46 AM
Holliana honey, the difference between the two of us is apparently that I KNOW I'm bitchy. But just for the record, I would not be offended by photos of your saggy old worn out vagina.
re: Jackson Henry's Birth (karma: 8)
By Odessamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Jan 08, 2010 02:26 PM
Hollianna wrote:

I guess, "BECAUSE I'M A MOTHER" (giggle) a woman's vagina after birth, a naked baby, boobies, nips, whatever...it doesn't affect me the way it does some of you.

Can I just point out something, one more time? I didn't take down the pictures because they were offensive. I didn't take them down because I'm not a mother and don't understand them. I took the pictures down so PAEDOPHILES wouldn't get their hands on photographs of of Daniella's naked baby, and sit in front of their computers and masturbate over them.
You may not think it but I know it to be true. This site attracts people with creepy sexual fetishes, and we ban users like that every day. EVERY DAY.

You don't need to be a mother to take an interest in the safety of children. Stop being so sanctimonious.

It's really important that everyone - not just DDN parents, but everyone - remembers, that while we are a community of friends here at DDN, we're also a public website. You don't need to be a member to see posted photos, and even if you did, joining is so easy that anyone could do it. When you're posting pictures - of anything - consider this: "Do I want every single person on the internet to see this photo?"
If the answer is no (and for naked baby photos, it damn well should be!), then do not post. Consider it being like posting photos on the public noticeboard in the library or supermarket. Anyone can see it. Anyone can take the photos and redistribute them in any way they like. It's incredibly public.

Erin.
::righteous babe::
By seacaptain
On Fri Jan 08, 2010 05:33 PM
Wow guys, just wow.
re: Jackson Henry's Birth (karma: 1)
By Angelinamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Jan 09, 2010 09:27 AM
Aww, look at your cute family! Jackson looks like such a sweetie!
By yummy1
On Sat Jan 09, 2010 01:18 PM
I love the last picture! So cute!
By groovytwinsmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Jan 09, 2010 02:44 PM
Your baby is adorable! All the best in your new life together. :)
By pelerrojamember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jan 09, 2010 02:47 PM
Beautiful, beautiful family you have there. Congratulations! Jackson is adorable. I love his hair - I hope my little bean will have a do like that! :)
On Sat Jan 09, 2010 05:11 PM
Thank you all so much! : )
By smileywomanmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Jan 09, 2010 05:52 PM
You look so happy, and the whole family is lovely.

*hugs* :D
By reelycutemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Jan 10, 2010 03:34 AM
beautiful pictures! your son is adorable and i love his name.

congrats on a safe delivery.

xxx
Page:
Page 2 of 2: 1 2

ReplySendWatch