Forum: General / Modern / Praise/Liturgical

Praise/Liturgical
Please pray for me
By heartzjoymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 703, member since Fri Aug 20, 2004
On Wed Jan 06, 2010 08:47 PM

I have finally started the non-profit dance company and school of my dreams, and what's been on my heart for MANY years.

I have an open house in a week and a half, and with limited resources and taking advantage of free advertising only, I have been getting increasingly worried about having enough students to run the program. What I have set up is renting a church once per week and teaching 4 classes. I have a great deal, we're breaking even and able to save money with just 10 students, so really, i need 3 students per class. My goal for this Spring semester is 10-12 students given the economy and that I'm just starting out. I have 1, possibly 2, and with the open house, I just don't know how many I'll get until that day.

So I pray and ask for prayer to be positive, encouraged, and for good things to happen, for people to see dance and ministry in a new way through what I am offering.

6 Replies to Please pray for me

re: Please pray for me
By KiangaziNyota Comments: 21, member since Mon Apr 06, 2009
On Mon Jan 25, 2010 08:17 PM
I pray things will work out for you!
i wish there were praise dance classes where I live..where is this church that your teaching classes at?
By heartzjoymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 703, member since Fri Aug 20, 2004
On Wed Jan 27, 2010 07:54 PM
I'm in NJ.
On Mon Feb 08, 2010 08:03 PM
oo what part? I love close to NJ
By truworshiper Comments: 71, member since Fri Oct 19, 2007
On Thu Feb 11, 2010 08:36 AM
How is this going for you. I had the same type of problems here. Just remember God Provides the increase! Im praying!
On Thu Feb 11, 2010 09:39 AM

Here's the update:

The school has started off small as expected, but I am happy that it has started. I am running three classes this spring so far.
On Mon Feb 15, 2010 06:46 PM
What are the age groups and what kind of liturgical dance are you teaching? I would looove to join! :D oh yeah I'm 17

ReplySendWatch