Forum: Disco / Disco Videos

Hibba Andrea Tudorache (FREESTYLE CHAMPION) & Thats What I Call A Champ Video!! ALL SHOULD WATCH!!
By DancerRoss_
On Fri Jan 08, 2010 04:19 PM

hibba andrea tudorache!
www.youtube.com . . .

thats what i call a champ!
www.youtube.com . . .

16 Replies to Hibba Andrea Tudorache (FREESTYLE CHAMPION) & Thats What I Call A Champ Video!! ALL SHOULD WATCH!!

re: Hibba Andrea Tudorache (FREESTYLE CHAMPION) & Thats What I Call A Champ Video!! ALL SHOULD WATCH
By KIERRA_N_CHARLEEmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Jan 08, 2010 04:28 PM
wicked x love it

coll
re: Hibba Andrea Tudorache (FREESTYLE CHAMPION) & Thats What I Call A Champ Video!! ALL SHOULD WATCH
By beccad
On Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:47 AM
Wow . Amazing x
By Fiona_the_divamember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:47 AM
Edited by Fiona_the_diva (55576) on 2010-01-09 10:48:29
Video's are fab.
Hibba is an amazing dancer and comes from a very talented school,
The girls are all so lovely.
Total credit to their teachers
xxxx
By DancerRoss_
On Sat Jan 09, 2010 01:49 PM
thanks for the posative comments they are amazing dancers i do love hibbas style or way she dances as she creates a method or a look to her dance! especially slow
By annie_omember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jan 09, 2010 04:14 PM
WOW very very good!!

exelance at its best:)

loved watching them all there all amazing!

best of luck for all there future

sam annie n emz x
By DancerRoss_
On Sun Jan 10, 2010 05:15 AM
what a nice comment if ALL
COULD GET A PRACTICE VIDEO AT
CHAMP OF TOMORROW CHAMPS ONLY
AND GOOD INTERS you can all have
a video crediting your hard work
add my msn to yours :)

thejohnnx@hotmail.co.uk
OR ANY COMP IN FULL COSTUME :)
By libbybabes
On Sun Jan 10, 2010 06:33 AM
wow! i enjoyed watching very much, and sometimes european countries disco dance is slightly different that in the uk. well what i have seen in the videos anyway. but that was beautiful!
xxx
By DACEY
On Sun Jan 10, 2010 07:23 AM
O m g they are amazing. i love the slow spots. fab.xx
By DancerRoss_
On Sun Jan 10, 2010 03:13 PM
thanks both dancers above for commenting u.k one soon can all make videos and post them to thejohnnx@hotmail.com as MUST be in dance suits! slow and freestyle but only slow/freestyle i cant put video of you dancing in slow and freestyle you pick and decide which catagory your going to dance in if you want to do the video!
By dancingqueen95member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:54 AM
hibba is amazing iam always watching her videos on youtube and some others. shes a big inspiration to dances, well she is to me lol everytime i watch her i just want to get up and dance lol.

lovee daningqueen95 xx
By DancerRoss_
On Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:54 AM
urmm, i think its the same for big like dancers like her, you get INSPIRED and want to try there tricks etc. :)
By dramaqueen18
On Thu Feb 04, 2010 03:52 PM
wow love it
By xXJOEXx
On Sun Feb 14, 2010 02:00 PM
Hi, amazing, such a high standard, well done, thanks for sharing!!

Joe x
By MelFoleymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:59 AM
OMG!! :O :)
they are amazing !!
love the trios :]
xxxx
By nicolestarmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:30 PM
WOW amazing loved it
love fiona nicole
By Geoomember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Mar 21, 2010 02:27 PM
I love watching Hibba dance! She's an amazing dancer! love Georgina xx

ReplySendWatch