Popular Irish

Irish Dance Organisations and Associations 2014 by reel_faerie85
Most schools will belong to a governing body or association. Here are the main ones around the...

Forum: Disco / Cozzies For Sale / Starter

Cozzies For Sale - Starter
"Gathering interest" posts officially banned from DDN en>fr fr>en
By TheMidlakeMusemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11059, member since Sun Nov 23, 2003
On Mon Jan 18, 2010 02:29 PM
Made sticky by TheMidlakeMuse (78507) on 2010-01-18 14:29:26

After much discussion amongst the moderation team, we've decided to do away with "Gathering Interest" posts. They take away space from members who are actually selling their secondhand costumes, and are essentialy "For Sale" threads without any of the required information. Either you're selling a costume, or you're not. From this point forward all threads merely "gathering interest" on a costume and not listing a price will be deleted immediately.

Dani and the Mod Squad

2 Replies to "Gathering interest" posts officially banned from DDN

re: "Gathering interest" posts officially banned from DDN en>fr fr>en
By TheMidlakeMusemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11059, member since Sun Nov 23, 2003
On Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:45 PM
To clarify the rule, since there has been some confusion...

WHAT IS ALLOWED: You may list a costume that won't be available for a period of time as long as you specify this AND list a price.
WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED: Simply listing a costume to grab attention without listing a price or having any intention of money changing hands until later.

Dani
re: "Gathering interest" posts officially banned from DDN en>fr fr>en
By Annon Comments: 4, member since Mon Jan 24, 2011
On Mon Jun 25, 2012 09:09 PM
As a new member I have to admitt I did find it very fustrating when costumes were posted and there wasnt a price I think this is a good new rule
ta

ReplySendWatch