Forum: Advice / Beauty - Makeovers

Haircut advice
By think_pinkmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Jan 22, 2010 05:01 AM

Everytime I have my hair cut I take a photobooth picture.So I am really torn- my most recent haircut was the last one and although I really liked it- I miss having long hair. It's at a really bad length at the moment so I either need to stick it out and grow it or get it chopped off again.
What length and style do you think looks best?

b

9 Replies to Haircut advice

re: Haircut advice
By tracy16member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:31 PM
i like your hair in the 4th picture the best! so I'd say stick it out and grow it back to that length!

In the past i cut 11 inches off my hair and i know how awkward it feels have it at the length where it bothers you. its like i liked having short hair and i liked having really long hair but couldn't stand the in between stages!
By Ninemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jan 23, 2010 04:28 PM
I like the second and third pictures best, but I think you look stunning in all of them. I would kill for hair like that (Okay, not really.) But the color and texture is really beautiful, and it suits you.
By pols
On Sat Jan 23, 2010 06:03 PM
I like the fourth the best, definitely.
By ScotchGirlmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Jan 28, 2010 04:41 PM
I like the 3rd and the 4th. I love bangs! I can't pull them off, but I like how they are "fringy" but not overdone in the 3rd photo. And the sideswept bang in the 4th is really cute too.
By Dancingmother
On Thu Jan 28, 2010 08:41 PM
aww I love the third and fourth ones the best! youre hair is so pretty
By Reidfidleirmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Feb 18, 2010 03:40 PM
I like the 4th one. Sideswept bangs look much better on you I think. The second-to-last picture is the hair cut I just got 3 months ago.
I found it very boring, although i could do more with it than with my very long hair. I'm also in an in between stage, and missing my long hair. So that influences my opinion a lot.
By emmaleex99
On Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:31 PM
I love your hair in the 2nd and 4th pics, but I think the 4th is my favorite too. Looks like you have your answer :)
By think_pinkmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Mar 22, 2010 05:56 AM
Thankyou everyone for your replies. I'm still growing it out.. trying to get it back to that length! I'm not convinced I will get a fringe cut back in because my hair doesn't do straight for very long and while it looks fabulous just out of the salon, I think sometimes it didn't work too well when home- styled. My hair is very fine and it doesn't stay- put. I think I might get some short layers though- like a long fringe.
By footundeez
On Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:39 AM
okay , I really like all of them!LOL your face works with all, no fair! My hair has to be long. But my favorite is the 4th one!

ReplySendWatch