Forum: General / Jazz / Jazz - Achievements

Jazz - Achievements
Happy
By T_Dance_Girl Comments: 218, member since Tue Jun 30, 2009
On Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:39 AM
Edited by T_Dance_Girl (213395) on 2010-01-23 11:45:26

I didn't know where to post this, but most of my other posts are in jazz so i thought here. it isn't THAT big of a deal but here it goes.

I was in stretch class this morning and I'm the most flexible one there today. My ballet/contemporary teacher teaches it and was spending some time with me showing me how to do some things and get better. She was showing one of the senior girls how to do something, so I tried and did it. Then they were talking about how my jumps would look on stage. She was helping me to figure out how to get higher extensions, sine I can kick high, and when she left she was like, "i wish I could have a 3 hour class with just you and try a few thigs." She also said that, "in a coulpe years when you do contemporary solos, you'll be doing that alot." I just though i'd post because it made me feel really good and happy, not just for the comment, but because I've never done a solo, so the mention of one was great!

1 Replies to Happy

re: Happy
By StardancerTiamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 5074, member since Sat Jan 28, 2006
On Tue Feb 02, 2010 07:43 AM
You must be very loose. Keep working hard

and enjoy every minute of your dancing.

xx Ella and Tia xx

ReplySendWatch