Forum: Arts / Debates

Prenuptualagreements..are they fair......marrying for money
By houndrfriendPremium member
On Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:12 PM
Edited by houndrfriend (103518) on 2010-01-29 22:17:53 I wanted to post the main idea first in case my computer crashed before I ended the post
Edited by houndrfriend (103518) on 2010-01-29 22:32:26 thinking
Edited by houndrfriend (103518) on 2010-01-29 22:34:47 thinking again
Locked by oz_helen (35388) on 2010-01-29 23:01:16 This is not a debate

There was an interesting show on TV.It showed famous people pretending to be ordinary people working in shops and so on.Paris Hilton was pumping gas as the Americans say,in a petrol station as we say in Australia.The women customer was in a little financial trouble and could only afford $10.Paris got generous and gave her $40 for nothing.Of course she could have given her a thousand and not felt it,but anyway $40 is good when you do not have anything.I suppose rich people have to be carefull or all their money would go.Any way,would you marry for money?Lets be honest!Also,most of the film stars and rich people have "prenupuals"so that someone can not get millions.Is that fair?If you were with a rich person for a few years and it broke up,should you not get a bit of money to help you get along?Maybe $100000 a year.What is that to someone that has 20 million or whatever?I think most girls would marry for money because they are animals.The "hairless ape "as one book said.Like an animal,a girl or should I say woman wants food and shelter and in our modern society that comes from money.Any way,as i said Paris Hilton was on TV serving petrol.Well I thought,she has blond hair.You could do worse and I think I would marry her for her money.What do you think of me now?She seems not too bad on TV.I can not think of others just now,but maybe Jessica Alba and Zeta Jones.I think most movie stars must have a million or two.I think they would be suitable to marry for their money....well I got 2 answers/comments allready.I am just trying to be stimulating....I am hurt so much!

2 Replies to Prenuptualagreements..are they fair......marrying for money

re: Prenuptualagreements..are they fair......marrying for money
By Theresamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:21 PM
What do I think of you now? Trust me, this post didn't change my opinion AT ALL.
re: Prenuptualagreements..are they fair......marrying for money
By d4jmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:25 PM
O.M.G. I think I know who the real animal is here. Nothing else to say. Except Paris ain't gonna marry you, Rotti, never gonna happen.

Ick.

ReplySendWatch

Message locked, no more replies allowed