Forum: Advice / Cars & Driving

WANTED: Car in the uk :)
By Jodee_babesmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Feb 07, 2010 03:26 PM

Hey,

Is anyone selling a car?!

I have my test in a few weeks! I want a cheap reliable runner please!

Post here :)

x

4 Replies to WANTED: Car in the uk :)

re: WANTED: Car in the uk :)
By Angelinamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Feb 07, 2010 04:24 PM
I think you're probably better off looking in your local paper for this sort of thing. Chances are really pretty slim that a member near enough to you to make it worthwhile is going to be selling the car that you want.
By highlanddancerUKmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Feb 08, 2010 04:05 AM
If you want to get a second-hand car then the Autotrader website is good:
www.autotrader.co.uk

You can buy a paper copy of the Autotrader at most shops or supermarkets but it'll be your local copy so will only have cars in your area - the website can show cars from all over the UK so might be better if you were willing to travel a bit to get one.
By moomintrudemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:35 AM
^^ you beat me to it, I had that link all ready to add as soon as I saw the title. lol! So I second that or you can have a look at your local garages. There are some good second hand deals around at the moment so check out yell.com for your local ones. But I would say keep an eye on the engine size, insurance and tax bands, etc. Sometimes a good deal isnt such a good deal when you counter in these costs.

good luck!

MOOM
By BiksyTr
On Sat Sep 08, 2018 02:19 PM
If you are interested in what car to buy, you might try to look for someone who`s selling a second hand toyota rush, I`d say the thing`s really trustworthy, I had one some years ago and it never let me down, why not buy model? Try asking your motorist friends ) May be your father or brothers if you have any, men usually know such things

ReplySendWatch