Poll: General / Modern / Praise/Liturgical

Which manufacturer of Liturgical/Praisewear do you prefer?
By tammyvivi Comments: 100, member since Thu Mar 30, 2006
On Wed Feb 10, 2010 02:21 PM

Do you know which manufacturers are the best and most well known among Worship Dancers? Maybe you can tell me why you like the one or ones you are familiar with as well?

4 Replies to Which manufacturer of Liturgical/Praisewear do you prefer?

re: Which manufacturer of Liturgical/Praisewear do you prefer?
By heartzjoymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 703, member since Fri Aug 20, 2004
On Thu Feb 11, 2010 01:48 PM
I have used Weissmans for recital costumes as well as for shoes, and the quality was good. I also like the pricing, when you add up cost plus shipping, they've been coming out cheaper with the teacher discount.
By danc_nspirit Comments: 15, member since Tue Jul 21, 2009
On Sat Apr 10, 2010 02:39 AM
i only use those manufacturers for undergarments (tights, leotards and shoes) and it doesn't matter which one, it all depends on which one has the best price. i like garments that are made by the garment makers, such as Inspired Designs, Garment of Praise, or Dvine Inspirations. to me, they are more creative and use better fabrics. the others are OK, but if you are well-endowed, they don't fit well and are too tight-fitting for worship dance.
By VJRBallet Comments: 20, member since Wed Oct 15, 2003
On Mon Jun 21, 2010 07:04 AM
Eurotard for basics but then specialty suppliers like Garments of Praise for overlays and additions.
By VJRBallet Comments: 20, member since Wed Oct 15, 2003
On Mon Jun 21, 2010 07:05 AM
DO any of those others you mentioned have websites? Inspired Designs, etc?

ReplySendWatch