Forum: Adults / Baby - Photos

Rylan
By ShandaLeemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Feb 15, 2010 09:30 AM

Thought I'd post some pics of Rylan before he becomes a big brother. It's hard to believe he will be 3 in May! We have finally accomplished potty training! Okay, that's kind of a lie. He's a little sketchy with bowel movements, but I got him to go two days in a row in the potty, so we will see how he does next time. ( he doesn't have a BM everyday, usually will have one or two, then is good for 3-4 days before he will have another.) He is pretty good at night, maybe once a week he will have a wet night, but other then that, I really can't complain!

He is still a skinny boy, when he got weighed in December he was 26 pounds. I figured out that he has gained 10 pounds since he was 9 months old. But he eats constantly, he must have the metabolism I've always dreamed of!

Anyway, the pics are from Christmas to present. The last one my friend took, I believe I was about 30 weeks? I think it's cute :)

4 Replies to Rylan

re: Rylan
By reelycutemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Feb 15, 2010 09:37 AM
Wow! hasn't he grown! I cant believe hes almost 3! hes such a beautiful wee boy and i love love love the pic of him kissing your bump its adorable!

xxx
By Theresamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Feb 16, 2010 09:24 AM
How funny is that one with the goggles?! I love it! He's such a nugget! So handsome!
By Reidfidleirmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:17 PM
What a jock! Looks much older in some of those pictures than he is... I can totally picture that face on him when he's 20. Ok, sorry to scare you
By MissErinDmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:28 PM
^ I can completely see that! I was like..mmmm..if only I was 16 years younger. =P!

ReplySendWatch