Forum: Highland / Highland - Achievements

First Primary Medal!
By luvjeter2
On Mon Feb 15, 2010 03:51 PM

Congrats to my daughter, Emilee for earning her first medal in primaries. She was so excited!

10 Replies to First Primary Medal!

re: First Primary Medal!
By chrispbinmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Feb 15, 2010 04:13 PM
Welldone to your DD, and to you, too. Mums need just as much congratulating as thier offspring.

I know it has been said before, but how BIG are those Queen Mary numbers? Eeek! Do all the judges have myopia or do the dancers dance 100 metrrs away?
By tavcandancePremium member
On Mon Feb 15, 2010 04:52 PM
Congrats Emilee, how exciting!!
By jiggy_jen
On Tue Feb 16, 2010 05:12 AM
congrats.

what a stunning kilt, what is the tartan???

Jen
By Dancing_Pigletmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Feb 16, 2010 05:16 AM
Congrats. That outfit is lovely. Shame I have boys, don't think they'd like it :(
By Tartanmum
On Tue Feb 16, 2010 09:07 AM
From the mom of a Dress Raspberry Menzies dancer to another.....CONGRATULATIONS!!! She looks very proud and should be! That 1st medal is always a special one. I'm sure she has many more in her future.
P.S. I posted some pics of my daughter's outfit on dance.net so you can see the tartan with a jacket and hose. I think it is probably moved to page 2 or 3 now.
By luvjeter2
On Tue Feb 16, 2010 05:09 PM
jiggy_jen: This is Dress Raspberry Menzies.. Thanks for the compliment!

Tartanmum: I did see your pics last week.. I ALWAYS have my eye open for raspberry since it is not very common. It looks great with the hose! We have not invested in any yet. I am trying to find a used pair but its not easy since it is a fairly new tartan.
By Tartanmum
On Wed Feb 17, 2010 08:42 AM
Welll at the rate my daughter is growing she will be out of her socks and jacket within 12 months! You'll be the 1st person I email when we have them for sale. But for now I think the white socks look lovely on your little one. :)
By luvjeter2
On Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:23 AM
LOL! Yes, definitely let me know if she outgrows them.. Her feet are growing really fast too.. She is only 5 but is the tallest one in her class! Her outfit is from Tartantown and is a size 10... :)
By MumofBear
On Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:18 PM
Congratulations Emilee!!
Love, Bear
By luvjeter2
On Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:24 PM
We missed you guys this year at the competition!

ReplySendWatch