Do you wear underwear to bed?
By Ladanse
On 02/18/2010 22:17:27
Just wondering how many of you wear underwear to bed, or go commando. I heard somewhere that it causes infections, but I do most of the time, and I don't seem to have have any problems! :)
re: Do you wear underwear to bed?
By webstAr
On 02/18/2010 22:19:53
Au natural for this little lady! As in.. nothing at all! :D
By Megan
On 02/18/2010 22:21:49
I either wear just underwear or nothing at all.
By Orion
On 02/18/2010 22:50:03
Always underwear, I feel weird wearing pajama pants without it. And sleeping naked would be awkward, since I live with my parents. :P
By Kekoa
On 02/18/2010 22:56:04
When my family is gone, I wear boyshort undies and a huge t-shirt. When I have my period, I wear undies to keep my pad on(dang heavy flow!). Otherwise, nope. I sleep way better without them. Don't get me started on bras. I wore one to bed every night from age 13-18. Couldn't sleep without one. Now even a camisole with shelf bra is too much. My first few weeks of college life, our dorm was SO hot, to the point that even just wearing underwear and a tank top made you sweat. After those first few weeks of sleeping braless, I couldn't go back. Undies are the same...I just don't like them! I don't like sleeping naked though.
By contemp_is_rad
On 02/18/2010 22:57:30
Haha I LOVE sleeping nuddy :) It makes me feel so relaxed and comfortable and snuggly in my sheets :P If my door is shut my parents call out before barging in, but nudie-runs have always been ok in my house, so no one would really care :P
By YumYumDoughnut
On 02/18/2010 23:30:51
Naked for easy access....JK. I can not stand the feeling of underwire bras when I sleep, so I just wear a long shirt. Either that, or I sleep naked.
By Tea
On 02/19/2010 00:02:41
I hate wearing anything to bed. It makes me feel super uncomfortable and it's hard for me to fall asleep. Nekkid sleepin' ftw.
By Helen
On 02/19/2010 02:11:12
I never wear a bra to bed occassionally i'll wear pants but thats only if its really cold. Helen
By Celebrian
On 02/19/2010 07:19:20
Maybe something is really really wrong with me, but I've tried sleeping in the buff and (I'm kind of feeling paranoid writing this out for all to see) but I'm really afraid of something crawling up into me while I'm sleeping (besides my husband). Bugs, snakes, frogs...I live in Florida.
By Brittany
On 02/19/2010 09:56:15
I love sleeping in the buff but I usually can't...I always end up having dreams where I am naked (or just wearing pj pants if that is the case in my sleep) in random instances like school or out at the bar. Absolutely no one notices or says anything but I am freaking out the whole time...I've literally dressed myself in my sleep because of it. Yes, I have problems. Anyways, no undies for me while I am sleeping. I pretty much go commando 95% of the time anyways. I do sleep with a cami on for support for the ladies but I don't even think I could sleep in a sports bra.
By MarlaSinger
On 02/19/2010 11:51:49
Our bedroom is so drafty, so lately I've been going to bed wearing a tank top with a sweatshirt over it, pajama pants (with underwear), and socks. When I get warm enough, I take off the sweatshirt and the socks. In the summer, I usually wear a tank top and shorts (with underwear), or sometimes just a tank top and underwear. Neither Mark nor I enjoy sleeping topless. We sleep in a spooning position almost all night, and the skin-to-skin contact gets uncomfortably sticky. Besides that, there's just something about wearing nice soft clothes to bed that is so comforting.
By ConUnaSonrisa
On 02/19/2010 12:02:06
Lately, since it's been cold - sweatshirt, some huge sweatpants, and some fuzzy socks. No bra or underwear. During the summer - naked. I live at home, but even if my parents or little bros come in, I always have the blankets pulled up, so it's not a problem. I do wear a pair of boyshorts during my period.
By Piano_on_Pointe
On 02/19/2010 18:24:04
I sleep in underwear and pajamas, but if I'm home alone at night, I'll lay under my sheets au natural and watch a movie or read. The blankets are so much more comfy!
By BeautifulMistake
On 02/19/2010 23:28:14
Underwear and a t-shirt. I used to wear just panties (sometimes I wasn't comfortable in that because I'm still living with parents, but my door is always closed and they rarely to never come into my room while I'm sleeping) but then I started stealing my boyfriend's tshirts so now I sleep in those. haha I have slept totally naked before and it's quite nice (I have really, really soft blankets on my bed. One under and one on top to keep me warm), but the living with parents, paranoid somebody will come into my room, etc. has me too creeped out to do it very often. And I never wear a bra. Never have. I don't think I could. Then again I'm not that big on top so I can get comfy without much support.
By luceroblanco
On 02/20/2010 06:04:41
People wear BRAS to bed? I am a big and NEVER have worn a bra to bed. That would be so uncomfortable.
By kandykane
On 02/20/2010 09:46:28
I wear undies and a tank top. And I keep a big robe at the foot of my bed. Wearing nothing feels good, but I think it's the whole "what if there was a fire" mentality. I have to wear [i]something[/i]. Even if it's just a little bit. kk~
By Sara
On 02/20/2010 13:09:18
I have a roommate, so I have to be clothed for bed lol. Its either nothing, or everything for me. I like to either sleep with nothing on, or I have to wear a tshirt, bra, underwear, and shorts to be able to sleep. However, I never wear socks to bed :P
By monkeybiz329
On 02/20/2010 16:40:35
I'm in college and live with a roommate, so I stick to underwear when I go to bed. or mens boxers. so comfy! ~Erin~
By Ladanse
On 02/21/2010 02:14:04
I too can't wear a bra to bed, unless I'm so tired that I could fall asleep in a bed of needles, and I can't be bothered taking it off. Anyway, I think I just hijacked my own thread..:? Moving on..
By BalletBarre
On 02/23/2010 16:24:05
I only do if I'm on my period!
By Maybebaby
On 02/23/2010 19:03:48
I literally cannot wear underwear to bed. And you're right, it gives me major yeast infections. (TMI? Oops :P) The roommates a total buzz kill for my normal naked sleeping routine, but some nice big flannel pants try to make up for it.
By KeepOnSingin
On 02/23/2010 19:18:17
Always. Never a bra though unless I fall asleep before I get the chance to get ready for bed. But I don't feel comfortable without underwear! I would never not wear panties except a) when I'm wearing a swimsuit and b) when I'm dancing and have tights and a leo.
By miraclefrmheavn
On 02/23/2010 21:14:55
Yes I do.. bra and undies.
By RawrRose
On 02/23/2010 22:20:56
I'm always clothed, as I share a room with my sister and live at home, but I only wear underwear if it's that time of the month or close to it. The first time I tried it, it felt really weird but now it's kind of uncomfortable to wear underwear under my PJs.
By miraclefrmheavn
On 02/24/2010 19:03:50
Maybe something is really really wrong with me, but I've tried sleeping in the buff and (I'm kind of feeling paranoid writing this out for all to see) but I'm really afraid of something crawling up into me while I'm sleeping (besides my husband). Bugs, snakes, frogs...I live in Florida.
I do agree with Celebrian and I do not live in Florida. I would not like something crawling up me at night. Ever heard of the phrase, 'bedbugs'. Ewww.
By Mandss
On 02/27/2010 23:34:20
No way Jose, what's the point? I do wear shorts, just...nothing under the shorts. He he.
By imadancer2
On 02/28/2010 00:59:06
Wear my bra and undies to bed. Partly because I'm lazy...and forget to un-dress. Like I get home and automatically get in my pjs for homework and stuff...which my sister's boyfriend always comes over and helps me with. I'm thinking it would be a little awkward if I had no bra on... But if I ever stay with my grandma she always gets her undies in a bunch about me sleeping in undies (oh I'm so PUNNY!). Not so much anymore now that I'm "older" but when I was like 10-13 she would almost ALWAYS mention it :P
By dancinqt5013
On 03/05/2010 19:48:58
My apartment is frickin' hot (I don't have control over the heat) and I can't sleep without covers at all, so lately I've been sleeping in just undies, no bra. I've tried sleeping naked, but I just can't do it for some reason. So panties only is the bare minimum. My usual sleeping attire though is a pair of pajama pants or shorts, panties underneath, and a t-shirt or shelf-lined cami and no bra.
By butterflydancer1
On 03/09/2010 09:17:49
I never used to wear panties to bed, but now I have to. Every Night. Or else I can't sleep. I just feel too uncomfortable if I don't have them on. I can't wear a bra or socks tough.
By Celebrian
On 03/10/2010 13:19:25
Forgot to add to my old post, bra, no?! Bras are torture devices and as soon as I come home it comes off.
By CompactDisco
On 04/07/2010 10:36:25
ALWAYS! Otherwise, I feel awkward and uncomfortable... and it doesn't really seem right!
By paulaq3
On 04/12/2010 10:49:51
I prefer not to, I like the sense of being free.
By sunshine7890
On 04/18/2010 16:21:00
Okay......you are great....
By theresemarie
On 04/19/2010 11:58:46
I might wear an undershirt to keep me warm. No bra. My medication causes polyuria so I have to have a nappy on. And of course, I wear pajamas.
By CinderEmma
On 09/10/2016 06:18:50
Not unless I'm on my period. Other than that, if I'm alone, I usually wear nothing but a pair of sheer ballet tights to bed because it is what feels most comfortable to me. However, if I'm not alone, I'll wear a nightgown or panties over my tights with a bra.
By Sarahdncr
On 09/11/2016 11:42:03
I just sleep in my panties. Sometimes I add a T-Shirt and/or a pair of sweatpants if it is a bit chilly in the house. But usually it is just me in my undie's. I've never intentionally worn a bra to bed to sleep in it. That remote occurrence only usually has happened to me when I have either just laid down for a short nap or laid down to rest my back or eye's and then I drifted off to sleep while still dressed.
By CinderEmma
On 02/04/2017 03:31:20
(Sorry. I accidentally replied to the wrong thread. I'm waiting for the moderators to remove this.) You could buy some of those foam jellies that you can put into your pointe shoes so that your toes don't hurt as much. Your nearest dance shop might sell them

© 2022 - www.dance.net -- 01/20/2022 22:04:18