Poll: Advice / Girls Only

Page:
Page 1 of 21 2
Do you wear underwear to bed?
By Ladanse Comments: 330, member since Mon Jan 11, 2010
On Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:17 PM

Just wondering how many of you wear underwear to bed, or go commando. I heard somewhere that it causes infections, but I do most of the time, and I don't seem to have have any problems! :)

49 Replies to Do you wear underwear to bed?

re: Do you wear underwear to bed?
By webstArmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3639, member since Wed Jan 15, 2003
On Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:19 PM
Au natural for this little lady! As in.. nothing at all! :D
By Meganmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 12956, member since Wed Mar 17, 2004
On Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:21 PM
I either wear just underwear or nothing at all.
By Orionmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2706, member since Sun Feb 24, 2008
On Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:50 PM
Always underwear, I feel weird wearing pajama pants without it. And sleeping naked would be awkward, since I live with my parents. :P
By Kekoamember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 8949, member since Sat Jul 19, 2003
On Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:56 PM
When my family is gone, I wear boyshort undies and a huge t-shirt. When I have my period, I wear undies to keep my pad on(dang heavy flow!). Otherwise, nope. I sleep way better without them. Don't get me started on bras. I wore one to bed every night from age 13-18. Couldn't sleep without one. Now even a camisole with shelf bra is too much. My first few weeks of college life, our dorm was SO hot, to the point that even just wearing underwear and a tank top made you sweat. After those first few weeks of sleeping braless, I couldn't go back. Undies are the same...I just don't like them! I don't like sleeping naked though.
By contemp_is_rad Comments: 412, member since Thu Oct 22, 2009
On Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:57 PM
Haha I LOVE sleeping nuddy :) It makes me feel so relaxed and comfortable and snuggly in my sheets :P If my door is shut my parents call out before barging in, but nudie-runs have always been ok in my house, so no one would really care :P
By ShandaLeemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2645, member since Sat Nov 30, 2002
On Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:14 PM
I don't unless I'm on my period. I hate wearing underwear to bed.
By YumYumDoughnutPremium member Comments: 8688, member since Sat Jul 10, 2004
On Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:30 PM
Naked for easy access....JK.

I can not stand the feeling of underwire bras when I sleep, so I just wear a long shirt. Either that, or I sleep naked.
By Teamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1321, member since Mon Apr 14, 2008
On Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:02 AM
I hate wearing anything to bed. It makes me feel super uncomfortable and it's hard for me to fall asleep. Nekkid sleepin' ftw.
By PattyPremium member Comments: 916, member since Wed Jul 12, 2006
On Fri Feb 19, 2010 01:19 AM
At home I usually sleep in undies and a singlet, with the boyfriend it's usually nothing. I always keep shorts next to the bed because my bladder hates me.

I can't wear a bra or those singlet with the shelf thing to bed. Too tight and restricting.
By Helenmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 6305, member since Tue Dec 03, 2002
On Fri Feb 19, 2010 02:11 AM
I never wear a bra to bed occassionally i'll wear pants but thats only if its really cold.

Helen
re: Do you wear underwear to bed? (karma: 4)
By Celebrianmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 7921, member since Thu Mar 31, 2005
On Fri Feb 19, 2010 07:19 AM
Maybe something is really really wrong with me, but I've tried sleeping in the buff and (I'm kind of feeling paranoid writing this out for all to see) but I'm really afraid of something crawling up into me while I'm sleeping (besides my husband). Bugs, snakes, frogs...I live in Florida.
By Brittanymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 15182, member since Thu Aug 22, 2002
On Fri Feb 19, 2010 09:56 AM
I love sleeping in the buff but I usually can't...I always end up having dreams where I am naked (or just wearing pj pants if that is the case in my sleep) in random instances like school or out at the bar. Absolutely no one notices or says anything but I am freaking out the whole time...I've literally dressed myself in my sleep because of it. Yes, I have problems.

Anyways, no undies for me while I am sleeping. I pretty much go commando 95% of the time anyways. I do sleep with a cami on for support for the ladies but I don't even think I could sleep in a sports bra.
By AlwaysOnStagePremium member Comments: 7417, member since Sun Apr 18, 2004
On Fri Feb 19, 2010 09:59 AM
When I'm alone I wear some pajama form: (Pants, boxers, tshirts...basic PJ stuffs). When I'm with my boy, though, clothes just feel dumb.
By MarlaSingermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3906, member since Fri Jul 25, 2008
On Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:51 AM
Our bedroom is so drafty, so lately I've been going to bed wearing a tank top with a sweatshirt over it, pajama pants (with underwear), and socks. When I get warm enough, I take off the sweatshirt and the socks.

In the summer, I usually wear a tank top and shorts (with underwear), or sometimes just a tank top and underwear.

Neither Mark nor I enjoy sleeping topless. We sleep in a spooning position almost all night, and the skin-to-skin contact gets uncomfortably sticky. Besides that, there's just something about wearing nice soft clothes to bed that is so comforting.
By ConUnaSonrisamember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2520, member since Mon May 21, 2007
On Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:02 PM
Lately, since it's been cold - sweatshirt, some huge sweatpants, and some fuzzy socks. No bra or underwear.

During the summer - naked. I live at home, but even if my parents or little bros come in, I always have the blankets pulled up, so it's not a problem.

I do wear a pair of boyshorts during my period.
By HollieErin Comments: 3422, member since Tue Feb 19, 2002
On Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:13 PM
No bar unless my boobs are on the sore side, and then it is always a sports bra. As for panties I susally don't wear them under my jammie pants.

If I'm sleeping with Jay then usually nekked is the way to go, that boy is a furnace.
By Piano_on_Pointemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1483, member since Fri Mar 20, 2009
On Fri Feb 19, 2010 06:24 PM
I sleep in underwear and pajamas, but if I'm home alone at night, I'll lay under my sheets au natural and watch a movie or read. The blankets are so much more comfy!
By Odessamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11250, member since Tue Feb 26, 2002
On Fri Feb 19, 2010 06:41 PM
I always sleep nude. I never used to - I used to sleep in a tshirt only, but now I always sleep nude.

It's much more comfortable.

Erin.
::righteous babe::
By Theresamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 34891, member since Wed May 22, 2002
On Fri Feb 19, 2010 06:47 PM
Mostly. If I wear anything, it's underwear, but I kind of split the difference - about half the time I'll wear nothing, half the time I just wear underwear.
By BeautifulMistakemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2426, member since Tue Feb 20, 2007
On Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:28 PM
Underwear and a t-shirt. I used to wear just panties (sometimes I wasn't comfortable in that because I'm still living with parents, but my door is always closed and they rarely to never come into my room while I'm sleeping) but then I started stealing my boyfriend's tshirts so now I sleep in those. haha

I have slept totally naked before and it's quite nice (I have really, really soft blankets on my bed. One under and one on top to keep me warm), but the living with parents, paranoid somebody will come into my room, etc. has me too creeped out to do it very often.

And I never wear a bra. Never have. I don't think I could. Then again I'm not that big on top so I can get comfy without much support.
By luceroblanco Comments: 789, member since Fri Oct 30, 2009
On Sat Feb 20, 2010 06:04 AM
People wear BRAS to bed? I am a big and NEVER have worn a bra to bed. That would be so uncomfortable.
By maureensiobhan Comments: 4726, member since Wed Dec 24, 2003
On Sat Feb 20, 2010 09:06 AM
I always wear my knickers to bed, along with a nightie. I can't see how anyone could stand wearing a bra in bed. I think it would be too uncomfortable. (Remember how, back in the day when women wore tight corsets, the women wore their tight corsets to bed? How could they possibly be able to breathe comfortably?)
By kandykanePremium member Comments: 16415, member since Mon May 01, 2006
On Sat Feb 20, 2010 09:46 AM
I wear undies and a tank top. And I keep a big robe at the foot of my bed. Wearing nothing feels good, but I think it's the whole "what if there was a fire" mentality. I have to wear something. Even if it's just a little bit.

kk~
By Saramember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2800, member since Sat Feb 10, 2007
On Sat Feb 20, 2010 01:09 PM
I have a roommate, so I have to be clothed for bed lol. Its either nothing, or everything for me. I like to either sleep with nothing on, or I have to wear a tshirt, bra, underwear, and shorts to be able to sleep. However, I never wear socks to bed :P
Page:
Page 1 of 21 2

ReplySendWatch