Forum: General / Hip Hop / Breaking

Breaking
new orleans and surrounding cities - all-city dance crew
By Soulclap1986 Comments: 5, member since Tue Feb 23, 2010
On Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:08 PM

It's time we have a dance crew to represent this city. I have been dancing here for the last three years, and performed shows with my crew "The Asylum". It's time to take it to the next level people.

I have a network of dancers in the area, some well known DJ's backing up the project. What I want to do is form an all-city group. The cream of the crop, I'm looking for B-Boys, Choreographers, Club Dancers, whatever experience you can bring to the table will make this a more diverse group which will help. We will start small, but I'm looking to move fast, once the ball starts rolling, bigger opportunities will come. This will take dedication and time. We will need to have practices 2-3 times a week and have shows and venues we will perform at.

I'm also looking for studio space around the city, if anyone has about a 15 x 15 or bigger room or space with hard floors (no carpet), thats about what would be needed, and we are definitely mutable with how available it is. Please contact me as soon as possible

Our first meeting will be on March 6th at Z'otz Cafe (Oak St. in Uptown New Orleans) If you are interested please contact me via email at soulclap1986@gmail.com or give me a call at 504-289-2450.

~Randall

ReplySendWatch