Forum: Irish / Good Luck, Congratulations, Thank You

Congratualations to everyone who competed at the All Irelands!
By slip_jig_chick
On Sat Feb 27, 2010 09:44 AM

I just wanted to congratulate all dancers a the AI's! They must have worked so hard to get there. Thanks to Louise, DDN was able to know what was going on. Congrats to all DDNers who went- especially :D! In the pictures they all looked like they had so much fun!

4 Replies to Congratualations to everyone who competed at the All Irelands!

re: Congratualations to everyone who competed at the All Irelands!
By jiggymommamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:18 AM
This was our first AIs- our family had such a great time in Killarney and the county Kerry. We rented a car and got to see a lot of the area. The dancing was fun too.

My son (brother of dancer) who is 12 really appreciated the teen center that they had at the Gleneagle. In fact, he said he wanted to live at the Gleneagle- that could get spendy!
By danawalkermember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Feb 27, 2010 02:21 PM
Thanks for the congrats message.

I was over there for the Ceili Club competitions and cannot wait to go back to AIs!!!
By irishdancingdog
On Sat Feb 27, 2010 07:02 PM
Absolutly! Congrats to the dancers, whose hard work and dedication showed through their dancing if not medals or trophies, to the workers, who pulled off a very successful major, and to Louise, who kept us in the know! Thanks and congrats to all!
By reel1mom
On Mon Mar 22, 2010 02:37 PM
Congratulations to my dd who received all the recalls and her team that did amazing. We had a great week in Ireland. Now I am sending her off to the worlds with her friend. Good Luck:)

ReplySendWatch